Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Shaved my back and chest yesterday, my nipples look weird as though they are looking sideways like a hammerhead shark. feels good though

I shaved my chest and my nipples remind me of a hammerhead shark

It is so fucking tragic that I remembered that :lol:

STOP SHAVING YOUR CHEST, YOU FOOL! NO GOOD CAN COME OF IT!

Theres this dobber comes into my work to deliver training from time to time. He thinks he is god's gift, always suited and booted and giving it the business buzzword gobshitery. Was sitting at the desk opposite me, pops his briefcase up on the desk and opens it to get a pen, besides his pen the entire contents of his briefcase were his cling-filmed pieces, a capri sun and the Argos christmas catalogue.

Around about this 10 years ago I was lucky to be at the Olympic Stadium in Sydney. The best game I've ever been to for atmosphere and emotion as John Aloisi scored the winning penalty in the shoot-out that meant Australia qualified for the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

Great documentary about this on the Copa90 YouTube channel. I'd love to have seen the #scenes all over Sydney that night.

Good to see that someone's been trying to push this whole 'pink and yellow' thing for a good long whack, anyway. I'm sure they'll eventually manage to come up with a design that isn't utterly shite :rolleyes:

It's primrose and pink, biggie. I've had the rosebury 1905 or 06? hooped top for many years. It's more like a rugby shirt than a football top. It is quite stylish in an old duffer way..

Need to really decide if we're serious about it or not though because we do both want one a lot but they are a lot of work and we stay in a flat so can't just open the door and let it fend for itself outside. Plus we are both out during the day most the time but i suppose thats normal with dog owners and taking it out morning and evening shouldn't be that hard. Think pretty much every weekend we would be happy to spend all our time with the dog though as we don't do a great deal of partying.

Its moments like this that ISIS will never even begin to comprehend.

Until they meet Scotland in a playoff for the Syria 2026 World Cup.

Sad face.

Re spoiler, Syria were in Ireland's qualifying group along with Holland I think for England '66.

Syria boycotted it, so Ireland's whole campaign was a home and away leg. Ended even and they lost the 3rd game.

Changed days.

Fucking hell. Seems like a lot to leave behind.

The attention to detail is incredible. Even the track has all the little stones under it. The whole lot must have cost a fortune and it must have taken a very long time to put it all together.

Person that left it took all the trains though, miserable git. :lol:

I've just seen an advert on the telly for an Alexander Armstrong album.

He's top of the classical chart apparently.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/alexander-armstrong-pointless-year-of-songs-album-charts/

Good grief.

He's trying to snare the Countdown audience with that pish.

I've just seen an advert on the telly for an Alexander Armstrong album.

He's top of the classical chart apparently.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/alexander-armstrong-pointless-year-of-songs-album-charts/

Good grief.

He was singing the other day on Lorraine. He was actually pretty good.