Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I might end up getting murdered by gypsies soon. :lol:

There's a video on FB where the big show is talking about Tyson Fury reminding him of Apollo Creed in the early Rocky films, I've commented saying he was murdered by a Soviet, hopefully Tyson will be too. The father and uncle have both just been tagged in. Farewell, Pie and Bovril.

How on Earth do I not remember this shirt? :huh:

The national sides went a bit mad with kits at the '94-'98 World Cups. The US should go back to something like this - not because it's particularly good, but because it's very, very American.

_41676164_kitusa94erniestewart220.jpg

How on Earth do I not remember this shirt? :huh:

The national sides went a bit mad with kits at the '94-'98 World Cups. The US should go back to something like this - not because it's particularly good, but because it's very, very American.

_41676164_kitusa94erniestewart220.jpg

I had that USA shirt. It's a beaut

I had that USA shirt. It's a beaut

I had the boring Italia '90 white one. Think they wore a different kit for every game in 1994. I'm sure the costume department would've been shiteing it if they'd actually managed to make it past Brazil :lol:

In looking for the one I had, I stumbled upon this monstrosity - surely we never actually wore this? I must have blanked it from my mind :shutup

Scotland-1990-shirt-front-and-back.jpg

That top goes for quite a bit of cash, I was looking for one for 5's.

I don't blame you - they'd never be able to focus on you, like the killer who fucks the cameras up in V/H/S.

Did we seriously wear this in proper big-boy football matches against other countries? What were the shorts like; a Jackson Pollock-esque explosion of diarrhoea brown on neon green?

I had the boring Italia '90 white one. Think they wore a different kit for every game in 1994. I'm sure the costume department would've been shiteing it if they'd actually managed to make it past Brazil :lol:

In looking for the one I had, I stumbled upon this monstrosity - surely we never actually wore this? I must have blanked it from my mind :shutup

I quite like it & if I ever go back in time, it would be a buzzin off my tits shirt.

Grimbo

It wasnt an official squad top, was sold as a "leisure shirt" or something equally pointless in 1990

Around about this 10 years ago I was lucky to be at the Olympic Stadium in Sydney. The best game I've ever been to for atmosphere and emotion as John Aloisi scored the winning penalty in the shoot-out that meant Australia qualified for the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

Edited by Eednud

It wasnt an official squad top, was sold as a "leisure shirt" or something equally pointless in 1990

Good to see that someone's been trying to push this whole 'pink and yellow' thing for a good long whack, anyway. I'm sure they'll eventually manage to come up with a design that isn't utterly shite :rolleyes: