Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Really miss Ronaldinho being at his peak, possibly my favourite player of all time, just look at him! 8)

Find it funny how Fletcher seems to be taking this really seriously, absolutely charging about the place.

Boy was a genius. Will never forget the 2002 WC when he lobbed Seaman.

The only consolation us poor commoners can take from Ronaldinho is that we're probably all better looking.

Goofy toothed b*****d. :lol:

Absolute genius with a ball though.

How very dare you, he's a sexy bastárd. His earring alone could buy and sell your sorry Falkirk arse ten times.

Yep, they're fucking fantastic eh cuntybaws?! People flock to see them, whilst people flock to Dundee to, erm, take the road to Aberdeen? :huh:

You surely can't think Falkirk is better than Dundee? Surely?

You've said a lot of crazy things in your time on here Milesy but this could top the lot.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Yep, they're fucking fantastic eh cuntybaws?! People flock to see them

You have to question folks mental stability for going to Falkirk in the first place, but going to look at two metal horses heads? Well, I guess that just tells us which type of people go to Falkirk.

You'd have to be some type of skinny teen boy stalker to actually live there.

I took a detour to see the kelpies on way back to Edinburgh from Glasgow and found that the sign posting was unclear and the road networking was poor, ended up getting sent the wrong way by the Tom Tom and had to to massive loop to get back to see them. Plus had to pay to park the car.

I watched The Jo Ro show this morning with Ronaldo as his guest. I find it a bit weird that no one knows who his sons mother is. The way he talks about his own mother I would be surprised if it was an inbred job the creepy b*****d.

Also seen that Ronda Rousey knockout this morning it's brutal. It will be interesting to see how she recovers from that given all the publicity she's had recently.

We're a bit weird with our 'attractions' in the Forth Valley. That horse's heid thing is just bizarre, and I've never quite understood why the Wheel is a big deal. Sure, engineering marvel 'n' aw that, but I can't imagine actually wanting to go and look at the bloody thing. Clackmannanshire Council decided to get in on the action a few years back by planting daft statues on the roundabouts that had everybody scratching their heads. Not to mention those shite silhouette cut-outs that started appearing in Alloa town centre. Makes us look even more diddy that we already know we are, frankly.

Stirling must look at this stuff with a wee smug smile :lol: