Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Stiffler's mom is on Pointless.

f**k me, not half! Just turned it on. FWIW my answer would be either Judy (Friends) or Leslie (TBBT) :)

ETA or Estelle :lol: (Friends)

ETA again to state I typed that afore that guy said it ;)

Edited by 19QOS19

5 minors is nothing to be fair, I'd rack up more than that going to the shops these days. I got three majors in my first test, now that really is impressive.

My pal fucked up within 2 minutes of his test. One major right at the start :lol:

Passing your test doesn't mean you are a good driver as well like everything in life it takes years of experience to be a truly competent driver, a lot of young guys pass their tests and write their cars off within a week and refuse to admit they were in the wrong.

Passing your test doesn't mean you are a good driver as well like everything in life it takes years of experience to be a truly competent driver, a lot of young guys pass their tests and write their cars off within a week and refuse to admit they were in the wrong.

The only thing that is important is learning how to take the drive through. It looks tight then add hunger and the smell of delicious food then you have a recipe for disaster.

True dat. I have a brother who passed his test first time and even now, years later, he still shouldn't be on the road. My other bruv passed at his 4th attempt and he's a fine driver.

The only thing that is important is learning how to take the drive through. It looks tight then add hunger and the smell of delicious food then you have a recipe for disaster.

I went to a drive through KFC not very long ago and i hated it, was very stressful and we ended up pulling in to eat it and we had no salt for the chips.

There are a pair of wood pigeons that live beside my house. I often see them sitting on roofs or lampposts and I sometimes throw the odd piece of bread to them. As pigeons usually mate for life they really are like an old married couple.

Looks like a hawk has just gave them a major change in relationship. Feathers everywhere. :(

Similarly, I know a few people who have never driven on motorways.

I had never driven on a motorway until a couple weeks ago when I drove to Glasgow. My parents didn't want me to drive to Glasgow until they had been with me. I went anyway without telling them, I wasnt nearly as bad as they made out but I can see why it is a bit sketchy.

I went to a drive through KFC not very long ago and i hated it, was very stressful and we ended up pulling in to eat it and we had no salt for the chips.

KFC are terrible for fucking up. No side and extra chips always lands you with a tub of beans. The staff that fail in mcdonalds goto KFC

I had never driven on a motorway until a couple weeks ago when I drove to Glasgow. My parents didn't want me to drive to Glasgow until they had been with me. I went anyway without telling them, I wasnt nearly as bad as they made out but I can see why it is a bit sketchy.

My first time on a motorway was driving to Manchester in a car with my pals, the other 2 carloads hadn't drove on a motorway either. That was hellish.

Motorways are statistically the safest roads to travel on.

Its still stressful when you are not used to it, also you're not allowed on them if you're a learner driver!

I found driving about Glasgow and Edinburgh absolute hell when i was younger as i never had a tom tom and always only had a rough idea where i was going. Driving in an unknown city is awful as you don't know where the right turn off places are and what lane to be in etc but luckily i never crashed.