Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The ones DeeMan posted are the ones that I was thinking of Throbber. I've used the ones that you posted in work for whiteboards and the likes, but not sure I would want to hang a telly with just four of them holding it in place.

Bnq do a kit including the tool to fit it, cost peanuts

The ones DeeMan posted are the ones that I was thinking of Throbber. I've used the ones that you posted in work for whiteboards and the likes, but not sure I would want to hang a telly with just four of them holding it in place.

Don't ever contact me again.

Don't see the appeal of a curved tele tbh. Paying extra for a bend?! f**k that. There was one on display in Harrods a couple of years ago when I went down. I stood and watched for a couple of minutes and after that time I had forgotten the tele was even curved in all honesty.

I think my tv is on the blink as well sadly. When purchasing my next one I'll be looking for one with a thin rim. Quite like those ones. I'll be sticking with Sony as well :)