Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I don't mean to get all 'Sheldon from Big Bang' but does anyone else have their own chair or own spot on the sofa that they always use?

We had people round last night and they thought it was odd. I've never really asked anyone as I thought it was the norm.

Me on the left, wife on the right, wean in the middle when he deigns to join us. My mother on the recliner when she's over.

Everyone else can sit on the floor and be pelted with peanuts. Anything else is just wrong.

Yeah, sort of like metal rawlplugs?

Saw a telly on Tesco Direct for £139. It's more than likely a crap quality, but given I'll be using it for watching the news whilst doing the dishes, the occasional CL game at night when Mrs Adam is watching the telly or the Xbox, I'm not too bothered about great quality.

post-40259-14421671875544_thumb.jpg

It's easy to get wrong ones I had nightmare when I moved into this flat but these bad boys are great just screw them in with screw driver then you attach the fixings your TV Bracket come with into them and your laughing. You will need to buy a separate pack of them coz nothing you buy comes with the right fixings.

Dee Man are they not the ones you need to get a wee crow bar like mechanism to pull it back out once its fitted to the wall so the fixing expands on the inside?

You turn the screw and the fitting expands. Hope the boy/girl that invented them made a bundle.

Dee Man are they not the ones you need to get a wee crow bar like mechanism to pull it back out once its fitted to the wall so the fixing expands on the inside?

Na, you just turn the screw and that opens up the, erm, bits and vice versa.

You are trying to sell the man an impractical and inferior product, you should be ashamed of yourself

The exact same amount of time and effort is required for both of our suggestions but the difference being that mine is much stronger and therefore more reliable. You just want to see him posting in PTTGOYN next week moaning about his brand new telly lying in pieces on his kitchen floor you sick b*****d.

The exact same amount of time and effort is required for both of our suggestions but the difference being that mine is much stronger and therefore more reliable. You just want to see him posting in PTTGOYN next week moaning about his brand new telly lying in pieces on his kitchen floor you sick b*****d.

:ph34r:

The ones DeeMan posted are the ones that I was thinking of Throbber. I've used the ones that you posted in work for whiteboards and the likes, but not sure I would want to hang a telly with just four of them holding it in place.

It's a comfort blanket since the loss of the purple plates.

I do miss the purple plates, as I am a fairly colourful chap. That said, the new plates we have are slightly smaller, and as such fit in the cupboard with the cups, glasses, bowls etc, rather than having to go in the pan cupboard where the purple plates resided, so I'm prepared to take the hit, tbh.

I do miss the purple plates, as I am a fairly colourful chap. That said, the new plates we have are slightly smaller, and as such fit in the cupboard with the cups, glasses, bowls etc, rather than having to go in the pan cupboard where the purple plates resided, so I'm prepared to take the hit, tbh.

More importantly, who's plasterboard fixings do you prefer? Mine or Dee mans?