Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Its crazy how inconsistent the price of dishwasher tablets is - from Tesco they cost £20 for 74 and on the same page on the same product you can get 51 for £7

I go to pound land and get 10 boxes of 10 so 100 tablets for £10

She's not a proper one though, just one of the **** that supports the **** because they prefer the colour blue

True Scot and an absolute beaut to boot

That's just made up nonsense in your head. I've seen her at the football a good few times.

post-17637-14421446854084_thumb.jpg

Good girl Amy.

Its crazy how inconsistent the price of dishwasher tablets is - from Tesco they cost £20 for 74 and on the same page on the same product you can get 51 for £7

I go to pound land and get 10 boxes of 10 so 100 tablets for £10

The expensive ones contain soap, though.

I won't disgust you by saying what the Poundland ones are made from, but let's just say that contracts were signed with crematoria throughout the country.

The expensive ones contain soap, though.

I won't disgust you by saying what the Poundland ones are made from, but let's just say that contracts were signed with crematoria throughout the country.

Its the same ones - the finish ones!

Was so pished last night that taxis refused to take me. Decent effort.

Now away up to my Gran's to pretend I don't drink and that I was at Chapel this morning.

I remember the day my gran found out I drank. Was brilliant not needing to hide it from her when she came round on a Sunday.

Gonna get a new TV in the next few days and the mrs is being a nightmare about it complaining about everything. I wanted one of those samsung curves, you can get one for 500 quid off amazon but she has put the foot down and said she doesn't like curved ones.

Also i want a big 50 inches but she's complaining its too big and wants a few inches smaller

I think I'm going to just buy a 60 incher and tell her to f**k off

Gonna get a new TV in the next few days and the mrs is being a nightmare about it complaining about everything. I wanted one of those samsung curves, you can get one for 500 quid off amazon but she has put the foot down and said she doesn't like curved ones.

Also i want a big 50 inches but she's complaining its too big and wants a few inches smaller

I think I'm going to just buy a 60 incher and tell her to f**k off

Aldi is selling a 40" Ultra HD next week for £299. Can't turn it down at that price.

Aldi is selling a 40" Ultra HD next week for £299. Can't turn it down at that price.

Will look into it, i am interested in one that is a few inches bigger and with a very small rim

I like it when its just the screen you see and next to no surrounding parameter