Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My brother has to do a lot of nipping about between gigs during his working day, and is always on the look out for a cuppa and a roll, so he nipped into Morrison's café for a coffee and an egg banjo.

"We've nae eggs" says the lassie.

"Can you not just get some eggs from the store?" says bruv.

"We dinnae get our eggs fae the store!"

:blink:

Don't see why they couldn't. If it's good enough for Dominos...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/domino-pizza-staff-caught-buying-3790563

I love the outrage. How much do they think Dominos spend on their own wedges? :P

Best is when you go to somewhere like KFC and they tell you they've no chicken. Why the hell are you open then? :1eye

Don't see why they couldn't. If it's good enough for Dominos...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/domino-pizza-staff-caught-buying-3790563

I love the outrage. How much do they think Dominos spend on their own wedges? :P

Best is when you go to somewhere like KFC and they tell you they've no chicken. Why the hell are you open then? :1eye

:lol: Cheeky b*****ds, mind - 59p from Aldi.

Some scumbag stole my wallet. Hope the c**t catches ebola. :angry:

I'm picturing yon vaulting laddie from the King Kong remake swooping down onto your boat, and away into the night while you were sleeping. Anything less will be a disappointment.

Why would they catch Ebola from your wallet anyway...? :unsure:

:lol: Cheeky b*****ds, mind - 59p from Aldi.

I remember someone posting that Dominos in general don't keep a lot of miscellaneous stock like wedges on the premises, so they run out quite regularly, and it's accepted practice to nip out to the local Lidl/Aldi.

Probably better quality than the ones they buy wholesale anyway :P

I had my first shave for over three weeks, by far the longest that I had no shaved in my adult life.

The bearded look might suit some folk but I'm not one of them. I looked pretty scruffy tbh.

In later years I may become a tramp and the look would suit me well.

It seems to work for me quite well. Handful of change whenever I have an alfresco lunch :thumsup2

It's 3am and as I sit bolt awake in bed with a healthy dose of the fear (got pished in the afternoon and fell asleep about 8 - woke up at 1.30 and can't get back to sleep now), being cheered up by the thought of a sign that used to be at the roundabout in the industrial estate in Cambuslang. It said 'WASPS - £25' and had a mobile number on it. Not 'wasp removal' or 'wasps destroyed', just 'WASPS - £25.' Was always tempted to phone the number to see if it was actually to buy some wasps. Wee guy turns up with a fucking angry sounding brown paper bag in his hand, chucks it in your hall and runs away.

£25 is my going rate, but you could probably haggle me down at a pinch.

Isn't she that woman that was in the running for the Puskas award for best goal? Stephanie Roche?

Good shout. The boys from La Liga were looking on jealously IMO, as they weren't nominated, and don't look as good in a dress. Sair yin.

Whereabouts?

At my work mate.

That's fucking crap mate - Made all the calls to cancel your cards?

What's the story? How do you know it's definitely been stolen as opposed to dropped or misplaced?

Yeh definitely stolen.....was in my desk at work (locked!).....cards all cancelled but need to replace my drivers licence, work accreditation cards, Hearts season ticket!

I can handle that as they can be replaced, its the picture of my ex gf's girls and me and holiday that can't be.

Yeh definitely stolen.....was in my desk at work (locked!).....cards all cancelled but need to replace my drivers licence, work accreditation cards, Hearts season ticket!

Every cloud, etc.

I can handle that as they can be replaced, its the picture of my ex gf's girls and me and holiday that can't be.

You got them scanned anywhere?

Note: no pictures of Pedobear, folks; it's not appreciated.

Someone at work?? I thought you were gonna say you'd been pick-pocketed on the train or something! That's fucking scummy mate :(

Dunno where you work but no CCTV or ways of narrowing down the suspects?

Yeh I was down on site for a meeting......I've got my suspicions but can't prove anything. Temporary site cabins hence no cctv.