Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

This weather is a b*****d

It's a wee bit of wind and rain. Hardly anything to cry about. Man up and leave moaning about the (apparently always surprising) weather to old c***s waiting on a bus/on the bus.

It's a wee bit of wind and rain. Hardly anything to cry about. Man up and leave moaning about the (apparently always surprising) weather to old c***s waiting on a bus/on the bus.

Being a Moany c**t is all I have

It's 3am and as I sit bolt awake in bed with a healthy dose of the fear (got pished in the afternoon and fell asleep about 8 - woke up at 1.30 and can't get back to sleep now), being cheered up by the thought of a sign that used to be at the roundabout in the industrial estate in Cambuslang. It said 'WASPS - £25' and had a mobile number on it. Not 'wasp removal' or 'wasps destroyed', just 'WASPS - £25.' Was always tempted to phone the number to see if it was actually to buy some wasps. Wee guy turns up with a fucking angry sounding brown paper bag in his hand, chucks it in your hall and runs away.

I did that, it's a con, they are £25.00 each.

Sitting in the Morrisons in Perth. I've noticed the only people in the cafe are either really old or really young, as in grand kids. Surely that's not what awaits me when I retire in many years??

Sitting in the Morrisons in Perth. I've noticed the only people in the cafe are either really old or really young, as in grand kids. Surely that's not what awaits me when I retire in many years??

That'll be your highlight of the week, until you start weeing yourself in the corner and get barred.

I had my first shave for over three weeks, by far the longest that I had no shaved in my adult life.

The bearded look might suit some folk but I'm not one of them. I looked pretty scruffy tbh.

In later years I may become a tramp and the look would suit me well.

My brother has to do a lot of nipping about between gigs during his working day, and is always on the look out for a cuppa and a roll, so he nipped into Morrison's café for a coffee and an egg banjo.

"We've nae eggs" says the lassie.

"Can you not just get some eggs from the store?" says bruv.

"We dinnae get our eggs fae the store!"

:blink: