Ad Lib

Things you want to share with P&B

Didn't know you'd moved to Tassie. Happy New Year to you

At least we're both ahead of Brisbane!

I'm still in bed at nearly 2pm.....can't be arsed getting up & doing fcuk all either!

Some halfwit had decided to open the window in the server/store room in one of my work's offices, went in this morning to find it covered in bird shit with two dead pigeons on the floor.

They "Don't go in there" apparently.

Should be taking more care what you flush or put down the sink. You're smelling your own shite. Think how those poor Scottish Water guys feel.

I don't flush anything untoward down there and the guy wasn't sure if the blockage was even from our house. My shite certainly smells though. He seemed used to it.

I'm still in bed.

Alone? Get right up out of bed young man!

Some halfwit had decided to open the window in the server/store room in one of my work's offices, went in this morning to find it covered in bird shit with two dead pigeons on the floor.

This is what happens when you bring in SHODAN to administer your databases.

Alone? Get right up out of bed young man!

Yeh mate. If I had company posting on P&B would be the last thing on my mind! ;)

Up & in the guru now for a wee curry.

I'm still in bed at nearly 2pm.....can't be arsed getting up & doing fcuk all either!

I didn't wake up 'til 5pm. I stopped doing nightshifts in work because I was sick of the shite sleeping pattern, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Katie Hopkins, this has to be someone playing a character no one could be that ignorant, stupid and completely devoid of any empathy.

Katie-Hopkins-011.jpg

Current news....where to start - Overweight people, ebola, Scots - http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Entertainment+&+Arts/TV/TV+Celebs/Katie+Hopkins#natnn

Now has been reported to police for both ' hate crimes against overweight people' and her tweets

Little sweaty jocks, sending us Ebola bombs in the form of sweaty Glaswegians just isn't cricket. Scottish NHS sucks. http://t.co/EZpO0UTYHx

I didn't wake up 'til 5pm. I stopped doing nightshifts in work because I was sick of the shite sleeping pattern, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

My sleeping pattern is all to cock for the last month......am going to use sleeping tablets from tomorrow night to get back on track. (Not that I want too of course)

Katie Hopkins, this has to be someone playing a character no one could be that ignorant, stupid and completely devoid of any empathy.

Banned P&B poster IMO.

Clearly she's seen the cash dredged in by American hateresses like Ann Coulter and fancied a slice of the pie herself. Whether she's serious or not is beside the point; there are enough people who like what they say for them to earn a living, which is far more worrying.

My sleeping pattern is all to cock for the last month......am going to use sleeping tablets from tomorrow night to get back on track. (Not that I want too of course)

I've never used sleeping tablets before. Instead of going to bed at 6am I'll just stay up for the whole day and try and do something productive. Normally shattered for the whole time but when it comes to 10pm and I can go to sleep it's worth it.

Sage words.

That's the one Dave!

Banned P&B poster IMO.

Clearly she's seen the cash dredged in by American hateresses like Ann Coulter and fancied a slice of the pie herself. Whether she's serious or not is beside the point; there are enough people who like what they say for them to earn a living, which is far more worrying.

Its like watching a Chris Morris satire.

I probably won't be around on the hour so I'll take a moment now just to wish all you arses a very happy and prosperous new year. May your Manays be well and truly Hogged.