Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Be fine I'll just be wearing shirt/jeans/smart shoes combo like haha can't imagine it'll be too strict, seen the nick of the place on the tele. :lol:

And watch yer pal for drink driving by the way!! If he gets caught on the Sunday he's humped!!!

Enjoy mate. :P

Aye we're not heading back up the road until 4 anyway, but he's ok until we hit the border. :lol:

I've just opened a tub of Roses to find one of the chocolates... with no wrapper!!! No doubt their complaint line stops at 5pm on a Friday.

Did you eat it?

If it was a strawberry one - wid.

Caramel cup - only if desperate.

Anything else - nae chance.

Very sweet of you to say so, Albino. :wub: However, I'm not on P&B to make friends. I'm here solely to win awards. In that respect, 2014 has been an abject failure and I need to majorly step up my game this year.

Be the bigger man.

Said no one ever......cause you're short. :P

I don't really mean it!

If you PM me your Account Number and Sort Code I'll check it for you?

I've checked, it's not as bad as I thought, can still afford to go get drunk this weekend

Guest The Phoenix
RandomGuy has won the Best St. Johnstone Poster award for 2014. Yeah, RandomGuy. You heard me correctly. My 2-year winning streak is over. I can't believe this shit.

He should change his username to Foinaven.

The horse not the mountain

RandomGuy has won the Best St. Johnstone Poster award for 2014. Yeah, RandomGuy. You heard me correctly. My 2-year winning streak is over. I can't believe this shit.

TRS you need to reflect. Remember we had a wee conversation about Robert Johnston at the Dundee Bus Crawl.

I'm not suggesting you sell your soul to the Devil (well not just yet), but carefully listen to Crossroad Blues.... Only the Blues can cure the Blues.... ;)