Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Geologist followed by 'head of training' for a geo-software company.

Eta: Oh, and how could I forget* my first epileptic seizure in 6 months just yesterday. At least 12 months until I can consider getting a drivers licence now, typically followed by a couple of decent job advertisements appearing both with 'full drivers licence' being the last point in the requirements list. A continuation of this along the lines of "2015 can GTF already" in the depression thread near inevitable I think.

*Quite easily actually, it screws with my memory somewhat.

Like I already said, you have my sympathy and I trust things will work out. But I really need back that £200 I loaned you.

Good plan. I'm sure California is much nicer at this time of year. No weather problems whatsoever.

Ooooft. Wondered about that when I typed it, San Francisco gets the same amount of rainfall as here but it all falls in the winter. Highly unlikely I'd take the plunge but I'm gonna find out a wee bit more out of curiosity.

First week back done :D

Quiet weekend. Skint. Going down to the Tooooon (Newcastle) next weekend for the first time too. C'moan :P

First week back done :D

Quiet weekend. Skint. Going down to the Tooooon (Newcastle) next weekend for the first time too. C'moan :P

Very similar to me, except without meaning to sound like a c**t, ok not skint. Plus it's tomorrow I'm heading down to Newcastle, as well as the Sunderland vs Liverpool game. Never been before, so should be fun.

Very similar to me, except without meaning to sound like a c**t, ok not skint. Plus it's tomorrow I'm heading down to Newcastle, as well as the Sunderland vs Liverpool game. Never been before, so should be fun

Haha don't be daft, all my own doing unfortunately. Spent a bomb knowing that it was a 6 week wait for next payday. Will have just enough to scrape by till the 30th fortunately.

That should be decent then, we were going to go to the Newcastle Southampton game next week but it's a 5.30 KO we will be going back to hotel to get ready for going out at that time!! Jury's inn right in the centre, train down Friday 10.49 train back Sunday 17.00... Should be good. All my mates have been but every time I've had something on. Heard it's superb. :P

Geologist followed by 'head of training' for a geo-software company.

Eta: Oh, and how could I forget* my first epileptic seizure in 6 months just yesterday. At least 12 months until I can consider getting a drivers licence now, typically followed by a couple of decent job advertisements appearing both with 'full drivers licence' being the last point in the requirements list. A continuation of this along the lines of "2015 can GTF already" in the depression thread near inevitable I think.

*Quite easily actually, it screws with my memory somewhat.

Don't want to sound harsh but I don't really think people who are susceptible to having seizures/blackouts should ever really be allowed to drive, even after a year without any. I know people who've been fine for years then all of a sudden have one and if it happens in a car then it's a killing machine.

Haha don't be daft, all my own doing unfortunately. Spent a bomb knowing that it was a 6 week wait for next payday. Will have just enough to scrape by till the 30th fortunately.

That should be decent then, we were going to go to the Newcastle Southampton game next week but it's a 5.30 KO we will be going back to hotel to get ready for going out at that time!! Jury's inn right in the centre, train down Friday 10.49 train back Sunday 17.00... Should be good. All my mates have been but every time I've had something on. Heard it's superb. :P

Aye fair enough I know the feeling. Well I get paid the week before the 30th so even better for me. My only issue is that the Sunderland game is a 12.45, but my mate said he'd drive down and back up on Sunday. So we don't need to worry about getting the train back, but we're only doing the one night. Still I've never been, so we've been debating trainers and jeans or smart trousers and polished shoes. :lol:

As I pointed out it's a haven for stag does and hen parties, so I don't think dress code matters. :lol:

My only issue is that the Sunderland game is a 12.45, but my mate said he'd drive down and back up on Sunday. So we don't need to worry about getting the train back, but we're only doing the one night. Still I've never been, so we've been debating trainers and jeans or smart trousers and polished shoes. :lol:

As I pointed out it's a haven for stag does and hen parties, so I don't think dress code matters. :lol:

Be fine I'll just be wearing shirt/jeans/smart shoes combo like haha can't imagine it'll be too strict, seen the nick of the place on the tele. :lol:

And watch yer pal for drink driving by the way!! If he gets caught on the Sunday he's humped!!!

Enjoy mate. :P

Guest The Phoenix

I've just opened a tub of Roses to find one of the chocolates... with no wrapper!!! No doubt their complaint line stops at 5pm on a Friday.

Didn't know Philpy worked there.