Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

While these type of things do give a good sense of perspective in one sense, they utterly fail in another. Here's some counter-perspective - a human body is one of the bigger things in the universe. Think how small that vid makes you seem, and yet.

If you want some some sense of scale and 'bigness' that makes the universe seem infinitesimally miniscule to a hilarious/nauseating/take-me-to-the-asylum-wibble degree, check this mazzafakka out. After hanging on in there through the whole article with some grasp of the scale of what's being discussed, the jump from g1 to g2 is the possibly the most unacceptable, 'fcuk you' thing I've ever encountered.

Grab a cuppa, it's a good 20-30 minute concentrated read.

I've been sick, twice. My stomach has a sort of 'warmth' that usually occurs when you drink tea or that too fast. I feel absolutely fine though. Well, apart from being knackered. I start work at 7.

I've just Googled your symptoms.

You are probably never going to read this post due to your recent death.

You know how in Quantum Leap Sam 'leaps' in to the bodies of other folk (in the hope that the next leap will be the leap home)?

Wouldn't it be a bit unpleasant having to handle the cock and balls of other dudes, i.e. those of the folk he 'leaps' in to? Or does he just see himself whilst others see the person he's leaped in to?

But he leaped in to a woman once. If I did that I'd spend most of my time firing assorted items up myself.

p***k

Being bored at work with f**k all to do I read the Aberdeen fan catches fire thread in the gold forum. Superb. Don't know how I missed it at the time.

Seamus' post about beetroot had me genuinely laughing out loud. Well worth a read, if you haven't.

YOU WEREN'T THERE, MAN.

As an infrequent Gold reader I'd missed this until reading it just now.

I hope The Master got a bravery award for that incident- he probably can't shut his eyes without seeing flashbacks of blazing sheep, even five years on.

Edited by Albino Rover

Had a really nice birthday today but went to Gourmet Burger Kitchen for lunch and I just don't get the fuss over it.

The one in Edinburgh? The time I went it was great. They do pretty damn awesome milkshakes as well, and the extra skinny fries they do are also good.

The one in Edinburgh? The time I went it was great. They do pretty damn awesome milkshakes as well, and the extra skinny fries they do are also good.

It was the one that's not long opened in Glasgow. It was alright, and the skinny fries were good but wasn't bowled over by it.

It was the one that's not long opened in Glasgow. It was alright, and the skinny fries were good but wasn't bowled over by it.

Ach, is a bit pricey for what it is but I can see how some people may not be amazed by it. Makes a change from the usual shitey burgers you get in McDonald's, Burger King etc.