Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Being bored at work with f**k all to do I read the Aberdeen fan catches fire thread in the gold forum. Superb. Don't know how I missed it at the time.

Seamus' post about beetroot had me genuinely laughing out loud. Well worth a read, if you haven't.

YOU WEREN'T THERE, MAN.

You know those videos of football with Spanish commentary where the commentators are completely unbearable? Well, it's spreading to other sports:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsj5Bq8L790(alsoI managed to delete this by accident after posting it the first time)

To be fair that's still miles better than the unbearable American commentators. Or should I say 'announcers'.

Who* in their right state of fucking mind wraps up a single can of Holsten Pils and gives it to a work colleague as a Christmas gift?

*This c***s on over 40k a year as well.

You do know that the sugar turns to alcohol.....

You know how in Quantum Leap Sam 'leaps' in to the bodies of other folk (in the hope that the next leap will be the leap home)?

Wouldn't it be a bit unpleasant having to handle the cock and balls of other dudes, i.e. those of the folk he 'leaps' in to? Or does he just see himself whilst others see the person he's leaped in to?

But he leaped in to a woman once. If I did that I'd spend most of my time firing assorted items up myself.

Edited by DA Baracus

You know how in Quantum Leap Sam 'leaps' in to the bodies of other folk (in the hope that the next leap will be the leap home)?

Wouldn't it be a bit unpleasant having to handle the cock and balls of other dudes, i.e. those of the folk he 'leaps' in to? Or does he just see himself whilst others see the person he's leaped in to?

But he leaped in to a woman once. If I did that I'd spend most of my time firing assorted items up myself.

You do realise you could do this at present with your own arsehole if you so wished! :P