Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The Yes Bar in Glasgow is a bit shit. Full of c***s wearing body warmers and fair trade jumpers and stroking their beards whilst listening to the "DJ" play songs on his iPad.

Kozel on tap in The Horseshoe is braw though.

Hope you didn't go upstairs for the karaoke

Hope you didn't go upstairs for the karaoke

Nah we just stayed downstairs had a pint then a half and a half before going to MacSorleys before going to The Arches. We usually go to The Courtyard but my mate fancied visiting the Yes Bar for a change. We only ended up in The Horseshoe because of how pish the Yes Bar was. Edited by BigMartyn86

The Yes Bar in Glasgow is a bit shit. Full of c***s wearing body warmers and fair trade jumpers and stroking their beards whilst listening to the "DJ" play songs on his iPad.

Kozel on tap in The Horseshoe is braw though.

Discovered that Kozel when down in London earlier this year and was delighted to find it in the Horseshoe the other month. Really nice pint

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10993134/The-church-with-no-God-in-Americas-Bible-Belt.html

Not my cup of tea but I can see why it would appeal to a society where certain geographical areas are mired in religion.

Being bored at work with f**k all to do I read the Aberdeen fan catches fire thread in the gold forum. Superb. Don't know how I missed it at the time.

Seamus' post about beetroot had me genuinely laughing out loud. Well worth a read, if you haven't.

YOU WEREN'T THERE, MAN.