Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was sat in my favourite pub seat earlier watching the world go by. Noticed a shady looking boy in a hoodie pacing up and down the street, he was accosting various people outside the shops. He done that for over 2 hours. Being the nosey get that I am, I thought that I would go to the shops in the hope that I would find out what he was up to.

He asked me if I would go to the shops for him. He wanted me to buy vaping stuff for his maw! He said that he was being threatened by somebody and that he desperately needed to get the vaping fluid.

Is vaping fluid the new heroin?

Rik Mayall: Lord of Misrule tonight on BBC2 at 10.05. Posted in the TV forum but just a heads up for anyone that doesn't look in there that might want to see it.

Luckily caught the end of the Blackadder episode preceding it and watched all of this programme after it. Absolutely fantastic.

Gents wearing scarves indoors and odd* trainers at the pub on a Saturday night. What the f**k is up with today's world?! :(

*one white, one blue. Different labels.

What is wrong with wearing trainers at the pub? :huh:

Was sat in my favourite pub seat earlier watching the world go by. Noticed a shady looking boy in a hoodie pacing up and down the street, he was accosting various people outside the shops. He done that for over 2 hours. Being the nosey get that I am, I thought that I would go to the shops in the hope that I would find out what he was up to.

He asked me if I would go to the shops for him. He wanted me to buy vaping stuff for his maw! He said that he was being threatened by somebody and that he desperately needed to get the vaping fluid.

Is vaping fluid the new heroin?

That was me in case you were wondering.