Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That would be my brothers and sisters, at least she remembered to feed us.

I have no siblings, so now I'm wondering if I ate mine and blocked out the memory :unsure:

Would explain a lot TBH.

Merry fucking Christmas to you, while poor Zen and his siblings are hungry waiting for his mother to gobble a fiver from a stranger. Shame on you.

Calm down, it's not like I got paid or owt. I'll be gobbling strangers alongside Zenny's maw when the bills come in after Christmas :P

I'm the same. Lost 5 stone between 2012 and early this year but piled about 1 and a half stone back on since the summer. Going full time in work when I was off Uni and sitting on my arse in a call centre all day probably the most important factor, and by the time I'd gone down to part time hours and back at Uni I couldn't be arsed doing anything about it.

Will start in January...

I'm pretty much in the same situation. Lost six stone over 2012 and 2013 but put on a stone and a half of that this year.

I too will start in January... :angel

Whilst getting my hair cut I received an amazing head massage from a sexy young woman causing tingles down my spine......and wood in my pants.

Am sure I was just stood next to JamboMikey in Diggers....

Did you, errrr..., bump into him?