Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

I used to slip packets of Durex into old ladies(steady) shopping baskets.

I read that as used Durex first time around.

What a bizarre and c*ntish thing to do.

Guest The Phoenix

I have no Bairn above me, unless you mean my son who is giving himself rsi playing xbox in his bedroom.

So long as he's not filling the laundry basket with socks, I think you can sleep easy at night.

So long as he's not filling the laundry basket with socks, I think you can sleep easy at night.

He ran out of socks ages ago as he can't be arsed using the washing machine, I assume that he is walking about barefoot, he may solve this problem by buying socks with Christmas money, meanwhile the washing machine is feeling unwanted.

A good exercise without really trying is ice skating. You can cover a fair distance in an hour or two and use most of the same muscles as you would out running.

That's a good idea. Was thinking about cross country skiing as well, as you'd only be able to do it the odd weekend. I've had to stop working for a bit and am getting seriously unfit, but the thought of a gym or running in the park makes me go straight for a pint and a cigarette.

On the whole health tip, I've spent the past year saving up for a decent exercise bike. Finally reached the target this month, but I'm convinced that the fatal heart attack will strike before the damned thing arrives.

Ah well, the wife knows where the life insurance documents are.

I think we're all forgetting the fags. All the young ladies claim that cigarettes keep their weight under control.

I've always presumed it's because they feel too nauseous to eat.

Just discovered that the latest issue of Retro Gamer magazine contains two pages devoted to a game review that I bashed out about five years ago.

Weird feeling to be sitting on the crapper thinking, "hang on, I swear I've read this before"...

Just discovered that the latest issue of Retro Gamer magazine contains two pages devoted to a game review that I bashed out about five years ago.

Weird feeling to be sitting on the crapper thinking, "hang on, I swear I've read this before"...

Merry fucking Christmas to you, while poor Zen and his siblings are hungry waiting for his mother to gobble a fiver from a stranger. Shame on you.

Merry fucking Christmas to you, while poor Zen and his siblings are hungry waiting for his mother to gobble a fiver from a stranger. Shame on you.

Just because I have declared you invalid from my will there is no need to be derogatory in respect of my dear mother.