Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

For the first time in my life I am fat.

It's crept up on me. Since I've had my car I've been driving to uni instead of walking back and forth from the train station, I've spent the last month revising in my house not going anywhere and eating tons of food. I've always thought I was invincible to getting fat but all of a sudden I've got a wee pot belly. It's not even the drink that's to blame, I've barely been going out because I've been so busy. It's just pure accumulated winter fat and its not even been Christmas Day yet. Its a fucking disgrace.

It ends today. Going for a run today and sit ups every morning for the foreseeable future.

It's not just what you eat though it's the portion size of food you need to control.....that's key.

You'll manage mate.

Dee Man, Mozza, shotgun, topcat - does this sound suspicious to you? :angry:

Eh? I wasnt in the showers with these lot.

I was however filming them from a cubicle.

My copy still hasn't arrived by the way. If it isn't here by Christmas, I'm cancelling my monthly subscription.

That's alright, a customer told me they wanted to name their partner on the policy and I went "what's her name"

Nearly hung up when the guy said "he, his name is ....."

Reported for homophobia.

(not really)

I'm a big eater but I also eat when I'm bored. Not anymore.

Today's run showed me how unfit I am. Shocking really.

The older you get the harder it gets I'm afraid......you have to be disciplined and control what and how much you eat as well as regular exercise.

Try swapping your main meal to luchtime instead of dinnertime......no carbs after 6pm and all that.

It's crept up on me. Since I've had my car I've been driving to uni instead of walking back and forth from the train station, I've spent the last month revising in my house not going anywhere and eating tons of food. I've always thought I was invincible to getting fat but all of a sudden I've got a wee pot belly. It's not even the drink that's to blame, I've barely been going out because I've been so busy. It's just pure accumulated winter fat and its not even been Christmas Day yet. Its a fucking disgrace.

It ends today. Going for a run today and sit ups every morning for the foreseeable future.

Doing sit ups every morning will achieve precisely f*ck all. You can't target specific areas to lose fat, that's just not possible.

Sort your diet out, do some cardio (run, cycle, whatever), do some weightlifting. Sorted.

Doing sit ups every morning will achieve precisely f*ck all. You can't target specific areas to lose fat, that's just not possible.

Sort your diet out, do some cardio (run, cycle, whatever), do some weightlifting. Sorted.

Or just get a proper job where you're not sitting on your arse all day.

I'm the same. Lost 5 stone between 2012 and early this year but piled about 1 and a half stone back on since the summer. Going full time in work when I was off Uni and sitting on my arse in a call centre all day probably the most important factor, and by the time I'd gone down to part time hours and back at Uni I couldn't be arsed doing anything about it.

Will start in January...

Yeah I'm thinking of religiously doing something...swimming maybe. It's the past 3 weeks that have taken their toll. Sitting in the house revising all the time, eating pies and aero yogurts everyday.

Guest The Phoenix

^^^ not going to be a fan of CCTV when the complaints roll in.

Edit: Not you Zen. The Bairn above you.

Edited by The Phoenix