Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

How do you accidentally hit on your boss?

I've been doing it deliberately, and she's not a fan.

I made a joke about guys getting bummed in prison showers (and said something about guys finding a partner in jail) whilst looking him right in the eyes (I was trying to make eye contact with the other folk there and had been ensuring I did so with them all). It came across as a bit suggestive.

I made a joke about guys getting bummed in prison showers (and said something about guys finding a partner in jail) whilst looking him right in the eyes (I was trying to make eye contact with the other folk there and had been ensuring I did so with them all). It came across as a bit suggestive.

You silky tongued romeo, you.. :wub:

Guest The Phoenix
I just saw a Fudge-a-like at Partick train station. I was on my way over to say hello and I realised it wasn't him.
Exciting story.

A toffee easy mistake to make.

I'm sure he was massively turned on by the suggestion of male rape.

In, definitely.

You should have followed it up with flicking some shite at him.

Always a winner when in the showers

For the first time in my life I am fat.

It's crept up on me. Since I've had my car I've been driving to uni instead of walking back and forth from the train station, I've spent the last month revising in my house not going anywhere and eating tons of food. I've always thought I was invincible to getting fat but all of a sudden I've got a wee pot belly. It's not even the drink that's to blame, I've barely been going out because I've been so busy. It's just pure accumulated winter fat and its not even been Christmas Day yet. Its a fucking disgrace.

It ends today. Going for a run today and sit ups every morning for the foreseeable future.

For the first time in my life I am fat.

It's crept up on me. Since I've had my car I've been driving to uni instead of walking back and forth from the train station, I've spent the last month revising in my house not going anywhere and eating tons of food. I've always thought I was invincible to getting fat but all of a sudden I've got a wee pot belly. It's not even the drink that's to blame, I've barely been going out because I've been so busy. It's just pure accumulated winter fat and its not even been Christmas Day yet. Its a fucking disgrace.

It ends today. Going for a run today and sit ups every morning for the foreseeable future.

Get that belly telt, Jama.

Often wondered how people end up fat, surely they arrive at the point you have now and think woah, f**k this.

I had a wee belly and a chubby puss in my early twenties but soon took corrective action when it became pretty noticeable.

Overheard a lassie begging the manager of a local club to allow her son back in to the premises. Apparently he should have just been giving a warning for dealing drugs in the lavvies.

So much WTF.

Dee Man, Mozza, shotgun, topcat - does this sound suspicious to you? :angry:

Well, the cumulative figure of the letters in DA Baracus is 70. 7+0=7

1970-7=1963...the year JFK was assassinated!!

I reckon some of the posters on here are not who they appear to be.

That's alright, a customer told me they wanted to name their partner on the policy and I went "what's her name"

Nearly hung up when the guy said "he, his name is ....."

That'll probably get me in trouble somewhere along the line....

Edited by mizfit