Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Exactly, chaps.

Moreover, we're told that Bin Laden was "buried at sea". "Buried" at "C" = "Hidden" at the "CIA". The CIA was founded on September 18, 1947.

9/11. CIA. 'Throbber's ravings actually from Bin Laden locked in secret solitary at Langley?

You do the math.

Well throbber is neither 9 nor 11 letters long. And isn't the 'bb' in his name suspicious - the letters clearly represent the two towers collapsing. And then followed by er, ER, Emergency Room.

9/11. bb. ER.

You do the math.

"throbber" is 8 letters long.

8 is 1 less than 9 and 3 less than 11

3 - 1 = 2

2 is the exact number of twin towers destroyed on 9/11

I think a phone call to a well respected news source is in order. The Daily Mail perhaps. Is throbber an immigrant, does anybody know?

I've already said I don't have time to look into the 9/11 connection, now you want me to drive from LA to NYC? That would take ages and I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. You'll have to get someone else to do this stuff for you throbber; I'm sorry.

3 - 1 = 2

I think a phone call to a well respected news source is in order. The Daily Mail perhaps. Is throbber an immigrant, does anybody know?

'throb' in Arabic is:

نبض

Yup, a airplane doing a banking maneuver with a giant 'C' attached to the nose. Note how there are also 8 character strokes in total, in exact agreement of you calculations. I'm thinking The Mirror at least.

نبض. CIA. 8.

You do the math.

3 - 1 = 2

If a=1, b=2, c=3 etc, the cumulative figure for the letters in throbber's name is 88.

1988 was 13 years before 9/11.

13 is an unlucky number. You were unlucky if you were in the twin towers that day.

9+11=20. 20+13=33.

If you half the figures in 88 and discard the left section you are left with...33!!!

The cumulative figure for the letters in David Icke is exactly 33, give or take 20 or so.

David Icke is a cock. Cock rhymes with sock. Throbber likes to masturbate into a sock...

post-25521-0-98396800-1418918445.jpg

The PDC World Darts Championship begins tonight at 7pm.

If you're planning on watching the tournament during the next fortnight, you can still enter the Prediction League in the All Other Sports forum.

A signed Raymond van Barneveld photo is the prize for the winner.

The thread is here: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/219479-2015-pdc-world-darts-championship-prediction-league/

He's best off buying orange overalls, putting bland heavy metal on full blast and chaining himself to a radiator. At least he'll be acclimatised when they come for him. Maybe borrow a rottweiler to bark at him too, and sellotape a wet towel to his face. Merry Christmas Throbber!

I am SO glad I declined throbber's request that I drive from LA to NYC and circle around Times Square. I'm such an innocent wee soul, I had no idea he was trying to draw me into his next nefarious scheme. Who knows what he's plotting.

If a=1, b=2, c=3 etc, the cumulative figure for the letters in throbber's name is 88.

1988 was 13 years before 9/11.

13 is an unlucky number. You were unlucky if you were in the twin towers that day.

9+11=20. 20+13=33.

If you half the figures in 88 and discard the left section you are left with...33!!!

The cumulative figure for the letters in David Icke is exactly 33, give or take 20 or so.

David Icke is a cock. Cock rhymes with sock. Throbber likes to masturbate into a sock...

attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpg

:lol:

A for effort