Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If you were to drive from LA to NYC then do a few fanny laps around Times square and around the new WTC tower and you would be clocking up to 2996 on the nose

I've already said I don't have time to look into the 9/11 connection, now you want me to drive from LA to NYC? That would take ages and I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. You'll have to get someone else to do this stuff for you throbber; I'm sorry.

Edited by Shotgun

Don't know why people put themselves through the drudgery of eating a bacon roll when bacon croissants are an option.

Oooooooooh croissants is it? Get the posh one here, what's wrong with a good old bap?

That's also roughly the average daily number of soviet dead during the 5 and a half month battle of Stalingrad (478,741 total).

Stalingrad is now known as...

Volgograf

Wel i had heard of Stalingrad

My geography is pretty good so surprising i hadn't heard of a city with 1 million population :unsure:

That's also roughly the average daily number of soviet dead during the 5 and a half month battle of Stalingrad (478,741 total).

Stalingrad is now known as...

Volgograf

The galaxy NGC 2775 is the the constellation of Cancer. Cancer kills... 9 out of 11 people who get it. Stalingrad's original name was Tsaritsyn - spelled backwards, that's NY Stirast, which is an anagram of NY Artist.

9/11. Volgograd. NY Artist.

You do the math.

Guest The Phoenix

My geography is pretty good so surprising i hadn't heard of a city with 1 million population :unsure:

Pretty good, eh?

You'll have hands on experience of Datang, Zhuji then?

My Trypophobia is kicking in there.

Boak.

It's interesting how that affects folk. Things like the above picture and beehives don't bother me in the slightest, it's quite pretty really. Anything like that on a Living creature and I'll be physically ill for a wee while.

Still that doesn't bother me so it's all good.

The galaxy NGC 2775 is the the constellation of Cancer. Cancer kills... 9 out of 11 people who get it. Stalingrad's original name was Tsaritsyn - spelled backwards, that's NY Stirast, which is an anagram of NY Artist.

9/11. Volgograd. NY Artist.

You do the math.

Are you suggesting that throbber is loominArty confirm?

Are you suggesting that throbber is loominArty confirm?

Well throbber is neither 9 nor 11 letters long. And isn't the 'bb' in his name suspicious - the letters clearly represent the two towers collapsing. And then followed by er, ER, Emergency Room.

9/11. bb. ER.

You do the math.

Well throbber is neither 9 nor 11 letters long. And isn't the 'bb' in his name suspicious - the letters clearly represent the two towers collapsing. And then followed by er, ER, Emergency Room.

9/11. bb. ER.

You do the math.

T, for throbber, is the 20th letter of the alphabet.

9/11. 9+11=20.

That's good enough for me.

Anyone tried Pie & Bovril & Brandy as mentioned In yesterday's Guardian quiz?

4. Captain Webb made the first successful swim across the English channel in August 1875. What did he drink while in the water?

Correct answer: beef tea and brandy

Exactly, chaps.

Moreover, we're told that Bin Laden was "buried at sea". "Buried" at "C" = "Hidden" at the "CIA". The CIA was founded on September 18, 1947.

9/11. CIA. 'Throbber's ravings actually from Bin Laden locked in secret solitary at Langley?

You do the math.