Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

http://www.hotelknau...restaurant.html

A work colleague of mine recently stayed at this Hotel.

It's the worst case of tortured English I've seen for some time and thought it worth sharing

Loving it!laugh.gif

I must admit, with a bit of second-guessing, a relaxing drink at the end of the day on the terrace over a small Vesper sounds delightful!biggrin.gif

My wifes mums kids look like there away to be taken off her, not sure how to feel, happy cause they will get a better life i think, sad because they will get split up

Considering your wife is one of her mums kids,is she being taken away from you ????huh.gif

Dead fish - not good!dry.gif

Would you rather eat it live?

This.

Was playing football at the Leisure Centre when it happened. Heard a car crash into something, and saw the guy skid along the ground. :(

Would you rather eat it live?

I'd rather not eat it at all!

Incidentally, daughter and I were in Edinburgh on Monday and were having a meal in an Italian place just down from Calton Hill. I ordered a mozzarella, tomato and basil salad. When it came it was topped with six rashers of cold bacon slices, but not a mention of them in the menu's description of the dish.dry.gif Fortunately, my daughter scoffed them all for me. biggrin.gif

Been watching highlights of the 98 and 02 World Cups. Can't get my had around the fact they were twelve and eight years ago.

Footie tourneys are a great way of measuring time, but that's just depressing. :(

Been watching highlights of the 98 and 02 World Cups. Can't get my had around the fact they were twelve and eight years ago.

Footie tourneys are a great way of measuring time, but that's just depressing. :(

I didn't really enjoy the 2002 world cup. '06 I did.

You mean you stole the milk from a poor baby buffalo's mouth? So, so cruel. sad.gif

Hah! What do you take me for?!dry.gif

No, it was ethically sourced mozzarella from free-range buffalo's, specifically bred to donate their surplus milk without endangering any baby buffalo's nourishment. tongue.gif