Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Has this thread became an Ad-Lib love/hate fest?

Maybe this should be in the quick question thread.

I actually quite like the chap*. He can be a major bore at times though.

*Internet persona because I haven't met him as I don't associate with religious nutters.

Edited by Jimmy85

I had my Advanced Higher History exam today. I had to hold in a piss for 3 and a half hours whilst in the most unimaginable pain I have ever had the misfortune to suffer. I was close to tears.

Cash flow issues. I owe somebody money but am owed quite a bit from some others. It's would be PTTGOYN but I will be better of when I get the dosh and pay the guy I owe.

By Vectron, that sounds a lot like drug dealing! Maybe interthenet_jr was onto something! :o

Not as much fun as photoshopping Ruggy being raped by a fully grown lion though. sad.gif

Oh please someone find that pic and post it again! laugh.gif

PS Any idea where the best place to purchase baby female rattys is in Glasgow? With the loss of two recently, I'm trying to talk the gf round to getting replacements as there are two luxury cages lying empty at the moment and two other rattys missing the company. sad.gif

19 today. The older you get the more underwhelming your birthdays get.

And I'll bet the cost of any potential car insurance will still be about 5 times the value of any car I could afford <_<

19 today. The older you get the more underwhelming your birthdays get.

And I'll bet the cost of any potential car insurance will still be about 5 times the value of any car I could afford <_<

Ah its your birthday? Nice one. Do you feel any different or are you still a w****r?

I'm feeling slightly less cocky. Does that make me less of a w****r?

The opportunities there are almost limitless, but discretion prevents me from taking advantage! wink.gif

Have a good birthday - normal service will resume tomorrow...........

The opportunities there are almost limitless, but discretion prevents me from taking advantage! wink.gif

Have a good birthday - normal service will resume tomorrow...........

I should point out that that was a terrible effort on my own part to pun my way out of confrontation ;)

Cheers Kilt enjoy the big 50. That's almost as many years as Gods you worship! :P

I should point out that that was a terrible effort on my own part to pun my way out of confrontation wink.gif

Cheers Kilt enjoy the big 50. That's almost as many years as Gods you worship! tongue.gif

Mine's is next Sunday and I shall do my best to celebrate my half century, thank you.

I shall let the "gods" reference pass (primarily because Wicca is a Goddess based theology) as it's your birthday - roll on tomorrow though!tongue.gif