Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I don't want to come across like the e! network but have you seen the nick of Rene Zellweger? She looks like a different person.

Combination of aging, weight loss and plastic surgery on the eyes, methinks.

Better with a little more weight IMO.

I got asked this wee stumper and it took me actually ages to work it out, then someone else came along after me and got it nearly straight away. Allow me to put it to PnB and work out if I'm thick as f**k or the other guy is a genius.

In Bobbyland there's cheese but there's no wine. There's feelings but there's no emotions. There's tall but there's no short. There's a tree but there's no leaves. There's college but no university.

What is Bobbyland? If you don't get it straight away there's hundreds if not thousands of clues.

I got asked this wee stumper and it took me actually ages to work it out, then someone else came along after me and got it nearly straight away. Allow me to put it to PnB and work out if I'm thick as f**k or the other guy is a genius.

In Bobbyland there's cheese but there's no wine. There's feelings but there's no emotions. There's tall but there's no short. There's a tree but there's no leaves. There's college but no university.

What is Bobbyland? If you don't get it straight away there's hundreds if not thousands of clues.

animal-house-guitar-smash-o.gif

Edited by Swarley

Swarley, I'll use your team as an example.

With the last six managers of QOTS, only Allan Johnston and Kenny Brannigan are in Bobbyland. James Fowler, Jim McIntyre, Gus McPherson and Gordon Chisolm aren't.

With our six managers, Alan Stubbs, Terry Butcher and Colin Calderwood and Mixu Paatelainen are in Bobbyland, but Pat Fenlon and John Hughes are not.

You'll be delighted to know that Queen of the South are in Bobbyland and Hibs aren't, although neither me nor you are in Bobbyland.

I like coffee but I don't like tea.

good man. details?

Changed my role somewhat but it's now to be global head of training for a specific company. If anyone needs a course in KL, Abu Dhabi, Calgary or Perth (W.A. or Tayside) then I'm their man on expenses. No doubt most of them will be Bridge of Don or Dyce but I can live with that.

Changed my role somewhat but it's now to be global head of training for a specific company. If anyone needs a course in KL, Abu Dhabi, Calgary or Perth (W.A. or Tayside) then I'm their man on expenses. No doubt most of them will be Bridge of Don or Dyce but I can live with that.

well done. Head of Training eh?! very snazzy!

Kings Lynn?

Seriously though, well done.