Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

had a fun day out visiting friends now having a beer watching scores and reflecting over how much i love football

Get yourself out to a game then FFS!

A bar lunch, few beers and attending the game is far better that being sat at home!

I haven't posted in a few weeks on thsi thread but just to let you all know I'm still a pretty bad person. Pretty awful all things told.

Any suggestions as to how I can improve are welcome.

Have you ever seen the film Face Off?

I haven't posted in a few weeks on thsi thread but just to let you all know I'm still a pretty bad person. Pretty awful all things told.

Any suggestions as to how I can improve are welcome.

Aye, you're spelling is fucking atrocious.

After seeing my sister for the first time in 4 months i can safely say i am less attracted to her as i was before, her skin which was usually so well toned now looks rugged and pale and her makes her look like Lionel Messi in about 2007.

Surprised this didn't occur to me before but, assuming she's single, get some piccies up on the Man Crushes thread. Best of both worlds n' aw rat.

Who fancies a wee sweepstake on what Chris did? I'd like to go for something like "murdered the wife's prize pomeranian" but I think it's more likely to be "felt up the admin assistant's bum at work night out", so I'm going with that.

Who fancies a wee sweepstake on what Chris did? I'd like to go for something like "murdered the wife's prize pomeranian" but I think it's more likely to be "felt up the admin assistant's bum at work night out", so I'm going with that.

It'll end up with the punch line, 'well you have to have somewhere to park your bike'