Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Never realised she was a skirtlifter.

First time I ever heard the song, I was convinced it was sung by a chap.

Seem to remember she was hyped to death around the time of Mandela's release in 1990, I think she even got 3 playing slots at the Mandela Wembley concert.

Personally, never thought she was that good.

Guest The Phoenix

From BBC News..

Tahira Ahmed, 38, was discovered by police on 27 May in the living room of her house in Merton Avenue, Northolt after neighbours heard an argument.

A post-mortem examination found both her arms had been broken. It also found she had been stabbed and decapitated.

You'd have kinda thunk that the post-mortem would have gone with the bit missing above the neck as the headline rather than throwing it in as an afterthought.

From BBC News..

You'd have kinda thunk that the post-mortem would have gone with the bit missing above the neck as the headline rather than throwing it in as an afterthought.

Also, surely it wouldn't take a post-mortem to conclude that her head had been severed.

Guest The Phoenix

Also, surely it wouldn't take a post-mortem to conclude that her head had been severed.

Good point.

Maybe there is a strict order of play for post mortems? Start a the big toes and work up?