Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Currently experiencing some of the worst diarrhea of my life just now. My stomach hurts, I'm alternating between bed and toilet every 5 minutes and my arse is running like a tap on full power.

Playing 5s the night with an ex-Hibs casual.

I'd usually be dubious of this back story but the guy has a huge scar down one side of his face, a huge chunk of flesh missing from one of his thighs and generally comes across as mentally deranged in all his dealings with other people.

I think I might end up at the Royal Infirmary.

Edited by JamboMikey

I'd usually be dubious of this back story but the guy has a huge scar down one side of his face, a huge chunk of flesh missing from one of his thighs and generally comes across as mentally deranged in all his dealings with other people.

If you score I'd avoid running about like a madman shouting about being Jason Scotland.

It's only the people that caused the scars that you worry about.

williamsonadvisorsltd.com

Can anyone please check this website and tell me if they think its geniune or not.

Seems to be putting itself over as a fairly big important company, but the website seems quite poorly designed. Other than that not sure.

Yeah, that doesn't look kosher. Google isn't turning up much other than a similarly named firm based out of Atlanta who no longer seem to be trading, the website itself is full of vague corporate pish, and google street view of the contact address turns up a firm called CSI rentals who hire out film equipment.

You haven't paid a lot of money to a nice Nigerian man who promised you a fortune in return, have you?

williamsonadvisorsltd.com

Can anyone please check this website and tell me if they think its geniune or not.

Late in but all the links at the bottom of the page just take you back to the top of the home page. Shite website regardless.

And none of the the latest news links work.

You might want to hold off sending them your bank details.

Edited by meanmistermustard