Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Jon LaJoie's brilliant. Been following him from his MC=Vagina days. He's in a TV show called The League and plays a stoner called Taco. Hero.

Edited by Smurph

Jon LaJoie's brilliant. Been following him from his MC=Vagina days. He's in a TV show called The League and plays a stoner called Taco. Hero.

I'll check that out, that vid is all I've seen of him. f**k roosters.

Girls are stupid and I don't respect them - that's right, I just have sex with them.

Looks like jamamafegan's ex wife/girlfriend/partner has hacked his P&B account and is pissed off!

Edited by Swarley

I posted this vid a couple of years back but I just got reminded of it. If you don't laugh at this you are a soulless shell of a human being:

f**k toasters and f**k chairs:

:lol:

That is my favourite. Just above Everyday Normal Guy and I Can Dance.

I just cut open a liquid ibuprofen capsule and drank it as I was curious. I deeply regret it. It was utterly vile and burnt my tongue. It took half a pint of water to get the burning sensation off my tongue.

I just cut open a liquid ibuprofen capsule and drank it as I was curious. I deeply regret it. It was utterly vile and burnt my tongue. It took half a pint of water to get the burning sensation off my tongue.

:lol:

What a fanny.