Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Having finished my last ever exam, I'm suddenly a little bit lost with what the hell to do with myself. I've now got far too much free time, as I search for a proper 9-5 job, not 20 hours a week in a pub. It's a weird feeling, I've gone running almost every day since.

Also trying to play 4 sets of tennis off the back of the night we finished was interesting. Never played so badly. :lol:

Only because when you look out of the window, you dont see rows of depressed Hibees/Jambos lying in the gutter.

You don't see depressed hearts fans. All we need to do is look to our bitter neighbors and we're laughing again.

I'm shitting myself about our game tomorrow.

Lose tomorrow and in the play-offs, we'll be down in the Championship for at least the next 2 years :(

Edited by Eoin Doyle

That is truly disturbing yet strangely compelling.

Just showed the missus and she said "Fuckin hell, is that a real person?"

My flatmate and I couldn't decide if it was male or female. He/she has massive tits but also a hairy face.

My flatmate and I couldn't decide if it was male or female. He/she has massive tits but also a hairy face.

I couldn't tell to begin with either, I checked the other videos. it's a guy