Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've just taken delivery of NHL 10 for the PS3, I ordered it because it was £14.97 on Amazon, I've always quite fancied getting into ice hockey and thought this would probably be a good place to start. Won't be able to play it for a while though.

I've just taken delivery of NHL 10 for the PS3, I ordered it because it was £14.97 on Amazon, I've always quite fancied getting into ice hockey and thought this would probably be a good place to start. Won't be able to play it for a while though.

The best part of any NHL game isn't the Ice Hockey, but the fact it lets you fight.

It's a bit like Fifa letting you call the referee a "blind c**t" mid-game.

Today I took the boy to the shops to buy a second Playstation controller.

This evening I played Fifa with the boy. I won 1-0 in both games we played. Then, I danced around his bedroom making the 'L' sign up against my forehead with my finger and thumb, chanting "Looooooosssseeeeerrrrrr!!!!!!" at him for ten minutes, while he hid under his duvet and made terrified noises.

I'm a great dad.

This evening I played Fifa with the boy. I won 1-0 in both games we played. Then, I danced around his bedroom making the 'L' sign up against my forehead with my finger and thumb, chanting "Looooooosssseeeeerrrrrr!!!!!!" at him for ten minutes, while he hid under his duvet and made terrified noises.

I'm a great dad.

:lol:

That would never happen to me. My dad's shite at video games.

I remember my dad broke my ZX Spectrum on Christmas Day, playing Top Gun. He was the first to play it. To this day I'll never understand how he managed it.

He did buy me a C64 as a replacement though, so I'll let him off :D

Incidently I'm selling it for the Xbox 360. It's alright, like. Bit hard at first but you'll get use to it.

Same.

I played my dad twice at FIFA 2003. One of the times I was Arsenal and he Manchester United. My triangle button got jammed, and David Seamen charged all the way up the park chasing helplessly after the ball when (on the odd occasion) it ventured onto my half of the park. He still couldn't score. It was hilarious.

We also made the computer play itself, Partick Thistle v Real Madrid. 4-3 Thistle won. We were properly celebrating.

The only time I ever actually played my dad at a computer game was London Street Racer and Grand Turismo 2, both at which he was absolutely terrible. That said he was always a dab hand at Doom.

The only time I ever actually played my dad at a computer game was London Street Racer and Grand Turismo 2, both at which he was absolutely terrible. That said he was always a dab hand at Doom.

But enough about the pulpit! *boom...tish*

I'm a great dad.

Big mistake big man. Used to woop the ass off my lads, now they're two right miserable, whinging faced, bad tempered fucking losers. You have been warned, let the kid win ;)

Big mistake big man. Used to woop the ass off my lads, now they're two right miserable, whinging faced, bad tempered fucking losers. You have been warned, let the kid win ;)

I'm a miserable, bad tempered, whinging faced loser. Maybe my boy let me win? :(

Me, my Mum and my Dad would all play PGA European Tour on the Megadrive with the loser getting tea making duty. Barry, min!

I was horrific at that game!

I managed to get an eagle once when I was playing my mum and her partner. Was well proud. 8)

I reckon the powers that be should have created a sub forum for all this election crap.

Its just getting in the way of important things in life like what makes you happy or sad, what we had for our tea and associating words with other ones!! :(