Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

This afternoon, me and two mates went into McDonalds. My friend works these, so can get all the free Monopoly food tokens. Went up to the counter and asked for 6x Apple Pies, 2x Big Mac's, 1x McChicken Sandwich, 1x Cheese Burger, 2x Sugar Donuts, 1x Caramel Sundae, 1x Smarties McFluffy, 2x Latte and 2x Fruit Bag.

The employee looked at us, and laughed, asking if we were taking the piss. Saying no, she adds it all up and asks us to give her 'x' amount of money. My mate then pulls out 18 Monopoly food tokens. Her face was priceless.

:lol:

What would have been even better is if you ordered one extra item then offered to pay the remainder with Monopoly money :P

Guest The Phoenix

Unless she was a very attractive member of McDonalds staff.

In my experience that's not an option either. :(

Whilst in Palma Nova this week my wife decided she needed the toilet after having had a drink or 5,So as we were passing McDonalds she ran in for a pee.However she thought(Wrongly)that it was all open with no doors or windows in the front.Yep you guessed it she ran straight into the window and all i heard was a THUD as she hit it and left her face print on the window.

She basically slide down the window picked herself up but still went in for a pee,I however just fell over laughing.

Finished school today. That's a good thing. I'm somewhat relieved.

However, I'm disappointed at how apathetic I am towards it, and I'm indifferent to the fact that that's 6 years of education and of my life gone, and I feel nothing towards it when leaving.

Finished school today. That's a good thing. I'm somewhat relieved.

However, I'm disappointed at how apathetic I am towards it, and I'm indifferent to the fact that that's 6 years of education and of my life gone, and I feel nothing towards it when leaving.

When I left I walked up the steps, turned round and shook my head. 6 wasted years of life and being ordered when and when not I could pish.

Best thing you'll ever do.

Falkirk fans ripping up a load of seats at Rugby Park, tut tut. Imagine the uproar if it was Rangers, or when Celtic did it in 2003. Watch while it gets swept under the carpet, right here on P&B Box Office...

Falkirk fans ripping up a load of seats at Rugby Park, tut tut. Imagine the uproar if it was Rangers, or when Celtic did it in 2003. Watch while it gets swept under the carpet, right here on P&B Box Office...

it's just a laugh when they do it though.

Aye, quite right. Similarly the DKB's on the park trying to attack them. Bet we don't hear about that either.

If it's true, then I hope they get caught and arrested. You lot are untouchable though

I work in JJB part time and we had a customer come in today wearing a Rangers top asking to get 'BNP' put on the back of his shirt. The guy that was dealing with him said that we would have to take the shirt so the guy simply took it off in the middle of the store. My manager then came over and told the guy that he wasn't going to put BNP on it because we were only allowed to put surnames on the tops.

He then tried to claim that his initials were indeed BNP, only for his friend (also wearing a Rangers top) to say "Aye, that is our Mikey's initials".

Needless to say, he didn't get his shirt printed

I work in JJB part time and we had a customer come in today wearing a Rangers top asking to get 'BNP' put on the back of his shirt. The guy that was dealing with him said that we would have to take the shirt so the guy simply took it off in the middle of the store. My manager then came over and told the guy that he wasn't going to put BNP on it because we were only allowed to put surnames on the tops.

He then tried to claim that his initials were indeed BNP, only for his friend (also wearing a Rangers top) to say "Aye, that is our Mikey's initials".

Needless to say, he didn't get his shirt printed

Yes indeedy! :lol: