• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Ad Lib

Things you want to share with P&B

May as well drink less then. No point in spreading it out, it just means you'll be nearly pished more often, and pished never. Being nearly pished is crap.

Being nearly pished is magic.

The hard bit is judging the point when you are a sniffter away from being pished.

Exactly; it means you can get away with stuff, while realising you're actually doing it, so don't go too far.

The hard bit is judging the point when you are a sniffter away from being pished.

I'm never good at judging that... <_<

Whats that advert I have seen a few times on SSN with the penguins selling cars all about? Not a patch on the 'cheggersbingo.com' adverts on Channel 4.

Whats that advert I have seen a few times on SSN with the penguins selling cars all about? Not a patch on the 'cheggersbingo.com' adverts on Channel 4.

I saw that earlier too. I would be very disappointed if a few blokes dressed up in penguins didn't come to my door to pick up my car.

TIWTSWP&B - Played Grand Theft Auto today. Almost shat myself when the original Playstation sound came on.

I saw that earlier too. I would be very disappointed if a few blokes dressed up in penguins didn't come to my door to pick up my car.

The Beautiful South used to sometimes have a man in a pengiun outfit in a couple of thier erlier videos. That is what I though of when I saw the add.

im begining to think that at 27 years old i am to old to go to clubs, the last few times ive just stayed for like half an hour and then left.

i also now prefer nights out where something is happening for e.g comedy clubs, quiz nights, gigs or even just going out for diner or to a mates house with a carry out!!

im begining to think that at 27 years old i am to old to go to clubs, the last few times ive just stayed for like half an hour and then left.

i also now prefer nights out where something is happening for e.g comedy clubs, quiz nights, gigs or even just going out for diner or to a mates house with a carry out!!

That's quite a natrual progression for your age.You'll probably stay on the current trend untill you're about 30,then come the cocaine years and a resurgence of your youth,you'll blow alot your time and cash on drugs and prostitutes untill the inevitable night you find yourself in a car with the bloody battered body of a prostitute because you couldn't get it up because of the drug addiction.You go on the run for few days but after a few arguments over the phone with your gay life partner who couldn't understand your need to f**k women (especially slags) anyway wants nothing more to do with do you...You walk into a Tesco's and blast shoppers to death with guns from druggie pals leaving the last bullet for yourself.......

It sounds a bit bleak but it's a helluvah rollercoaster ride and it's all part of growing up......

Same here. At first I thought it was a bit sad that I don't really want to go 'out' out as much as before but then I realised most of the time it was never that great.

A slight thought occured to me the other day, along age-related lines. Despite only being 2 decades (or 20 years) old, I've now lived in 4 separate decades (I was born in 1989). Not bad.

A slight thought occured to me the other day, along age-related lines. Despite only being 2 decades (or 20 years) old, I've now lived in 4 separate decades (I was born in 1989). Not bad.

Despite only being 24 years old, I've lived in two millenia. :)

Anyone reading my Facebook page would think I was a total weirdo!

Anyone who knows you knows that you are a weirdo. :rolleyes::P

I've recently started to develop hair on my back. At the age of 27 I naively assumed the days of sudden hair-sproutings were over. How wrong I was.

I plan on getting up at 6am for a run tomorrow.

This may or may not happen.

Anyone who knows you knows that you are a weirdo. :rolleyes::P

I'd say I was quite normal!

Staying up to watch Andy Murray's game as I have nothing else to do tomorrow but sleep.

I would say I am quite normal. This has negligible impact on my actual normal/not-normal status, however.

You are not normal.

Staying up to watch Andy Murray's game as I have nothing else to do tomorrow but sleep.

I would say I am quite normal. This has negligible impact on my actual normal/not-normal status, however.

You are not normal.

Most people will see themselves as normal and everyone else as weird or abnormal.

I am currently engaged in a rather heated debate on another forum.

Aberdeen fan incident again? When will you learn?