Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just saw my first full kit w****r of the holiday, expected it to be a scouser but alas it's their brothers in grief, sellick.
The guy was about 40 too.

did he have a name on the back as well 🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, Tynierose said:
Just saw my first full kit w****r of the holiday, expected it to be a scouser but alas it's their brothers in grief, sellick.
The guy was about 40 too.

Bet you he will wear that same outfit everyday of the holiday.

He'll wear the away kit whilst the home one is in the wash.

That's what I do with my full kit Brechin strips anyway (although I have to steal the shorts and socks as our supporter's club only sells the shirts)

16 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

He'll wear the away kit whilst the home one is in the wash.

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

😂

I’m temporarily in a different building at work and there is a notice board in the coffee room with these magnetic word things on it. Noticed some interesting word groups.
52458C3E-FC2E-4363-BBEE-AA477A9E4CA3.thumb.jpeg.842673be48a64d601e2d52a7a8e63f0a.jpeg
9157BC42-E1D5-4230-BA5E-8E5B1DE0C584.thumb.jpeg.3ea997179411afca6e1cd41dfe723f4c.jpeg
You clearly made those. Draw dicks on the toilet wall like normal people you fucking weirdo

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
I’m temporarily in a different building at work and there is a notice board in the coffee room with these magnetic word things on it. Noticed some interesting word groups.
52458C3E-FC2E-4363-BBEE-AA477A9E4CA3.thumb.jpeg.842673be48a64d601e2d52a7a8e63f0a.jpeg
9157BC42-E1D5-4230-BA5E-8E5B1DE0C584.thumb.jpeg.3ea997179411afca6e1cd41dfe723f4c.jpeg

You clearly made those. Draw dicks on the toilet wall like normal people you fucking weirdo

I cant, thats vandalism plus I dont have a good enough pen.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

DISASTER!!!!!  Where's @sjc when you need him.

Lady Boys of Bangkok show in jeopardy as tour bus breaks down en route to Dundee

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/lady-boys-of-bangkok-show-in-jeopardy-as-tour-bus-breaks-down-en-route-to-dundee/

21 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

DISASTER!!!!!  Where's @sjc when you need him.

Lady Boys of Bangkok show in jeopardy as tour bus breaks down en route to Dundee

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/lady-boys-of-bangkok-show-in-jeopardy-as-tour-bus-breaks-down-en-route-to-dundee/

If ever there was a case of taking coals to Newcastle...

There's a family of fat ugly bald cockneys  (that's just the women) sitting about ten yards from me and they're very fucking annoying.
The accent is almost as irritating as that of a scouser and I'm hoping they f**k off soon and never return.
Absolutely no decorum, I really couldn't give a f**k about some w****r back in East Ham or wherever who hasn't paid his tv license. But alas these idiots never have a volume button do they.
Bore off you loud mouth Brexit voting twats.

Go somewhere else?

48 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

There's a family of fat ugly bald cockneys  (that's just the women) sitting about ten yards from me and they're very fucking annoying.

The accent is almost as irritating as that of a scouser and I'm hoping they f**k off soon and never return.

Absolutely no decorum, I really couldn't give a f**k about some w****r back in East Ham or wherever who hasn't paid his tv license. But alas these idiots never have a volume button do they.

Bore off you loud mouth Brexit voting twats.

Groups of cockneys really are quite dispiriting, wherever you encounter them. I was in New York on business a couple of weeks ago and took a stroll through Central Park after my meetings were done. Wandered past an outdoor cafe and there were 6 of the fuckers getting tanned on Budweiser. Chelsea and Arsenal tops stretched over their guts, red faces sweating in the sunshine, you could hear them 1/2 a mile away. They all just looked...angry.

Loud people are awful. Stop booming out your stupid fat voices. Idiots. I also hate it that everywhere now plays music, what’s wrong it’s a bit of silence or jus the noise of existence.

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Should also be on the Internal Jukebox thread, but this popped into my head randomly 5 minutes ago and I realised how good it is. 

I always preferred this one: