Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

20 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Just turn up with your own red top

Closest I have is a maroon retro style Adidas effort. Not quite good enough. Was told when I agreed to play that someone had sorted the strips out before hand. Only found out this morning that this is what was meant. Had I known from the outset I'd have considered my options, moaned a lot about  having to wear a Man Utd top, and then agreed to play. As it is I can only get one day of being a grumpy b*****d about the whole thing. I feel shortchanged.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

That really surprised me having seen @Dele 's meals on here. I thought it would be Michelin star places all the way for him. 

Hold on a minute, I eat terrible shite but even I don't lower myself to Taza..or Chungs for that matter. 

Hold on a minute, I eat terrible shite but even I don't lower myself to Taza..or Chungs for that matter. 

agree on jimmy chungs dele but taza is decent. when was the last time you visited?

Just now, Ylf said:

agree on jimmy chungs dele but taza is decent. when was the last time you visited?

A good few years ago now. I'd say 6 or 7. 

Couldn't be talked into another jaunt there, I'm afraid. 

Literally. 

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Sounds like it's under new management.

image.thumb.png.ad38e964be08f1ba6cfe8aff0029bb99.png

3 hours ago, Ylf said:

i think it’s a decent place tbh. will be trying the bridies from dunfermline opening game. hope they are good

34 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Hi Geoff.

Dave Gorman did a routine where he pointed out that Alan Sugar kept recommending Indian restaurants on Twitter. Finally somebody speculated that Sugar owned the restaurants in question. It turned out he didn't...

...but he did own the buildings where they were located.

Just seen someone described as an “Instagram Influencer”.  I had no idea such a thing existed but can assume from the words and context what it means.

Social media is a wonderful thing but there’s times when I despair of it.

I’m going to a BBQ today organised by the staunchest of staunch unionists who donates to the Tory Party & Shares Britain First Memes.

This could be a joyous event.

23 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I’m going to a BBQ today organised by the staunchest of staunch unionists who donates to the Tory Party & Shares Britain First Memes.

This could be a joyous event.

If you are a woman I suggest you take a crash helmet and body armour.