Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

That really surprised me having seen @Dele 's meals on here. I thought it would be Michelin star places all the way for him. 

Taza is a Michelin rated restaurant.

Spoiler

Their curries all taste like tyres.

Spoiler

Image result for david brent gif

indian buffet across from apex hotel

Never going to get the best of food in buffets, but Taza is fucking rank.

Saying that, it’s been a few years since I was there so they’ve maybe upped their game.

Go to Rama Thai just across the street, food is infinitely better.

Playing in an over 30's 6s tournament later with a team of guys I work with. Only strip we could get was Man Utd, on account of one of the boys in here being a Man Utd fan and buying the new strip every year since he was 18 odds. Every one of them has the number 7 and his name above it. I hope we lose heavily.

It would be a shame if, say, you accidentally skelped this beast with the ball. By accident of course. But really hard, preferably in the nuts.

That really surprised me having seen [mention=76717]Dele[/mention] 's meals on here. I thought it would be Michelin star places all the way for him. 

i think it’s a decent place tbh. will be trying the bridies from dunfermline opening game. hope they are good

Never going to get the best of food in buffets, but Taza is fucking rank.

Saying that, it’s been a few years since I was there so they’ve maybe upped their game.

Go to Rama Thai just across the street, food is infinitely better.

never tried rama thai. probably will do in future

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

It would be a shame if, say, you accidentally skelped this beast with the ball. By accident of course. But really hard, preferably in the nuts.

If he's a ManUre fan he probably doesn't have any.

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

Playing in an over 30's 6s tournament later with a team of guys I work with. Only strip we could get was Man Utd, on account of one of the boys in here being a Man Utd fan and buying the new strip every year since he was 18 odds. Every one of them has the number 7 and his name above it. I hope we lose heavily.

Your MOTM is bound to be him. Clever move on his part, providing the strip.

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

Just turn up with your own red top