Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

When I was cutting the grass last week, I found a scabby old stuffed animal toy lying on the rearmost bit of it. We back onto woodland, so I had no idea how it got there - I just launched it into the woods. Strangely, two or three days later it was back, so it got punted again.

Finally sussed out who the culprit was this morning - a fox wandering about the garden with the toy in his mouth like a big daft dug.

13 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The wife got attacked by a crow earlier. She was sitting on the back step having a tab when it swooped down and scratched her on the cheek.

To say she was shaken is an understatement. 

I’ve now been charged with finding the crow and brining it to justice.

Pickling it in salt water? That'll teach the fecker.

7 minutes ago, Swarley said:
1 hour ago, CaspianChris said:
This looks a nice alternative way of weather forecastcasting however I am sure hanging around for coconut gone and coconut jumping up and down is not wise. 

IMG_20190620_094931.thumb.jpg.3b36502ecb4910ea9e6c158a3437c816.jpg

Fiji?

Hilltoon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-48702392

A school asked children to nominate their peers for awards including "best looking", "biggest ego" and "biggest poser".

The voting form was sent to parents of pupils at Hugh Christie School in Tonbridge, Kent.

Other categories in the Year 9 celebration assembly awards included "biggest strop" and "best couple".

The school has apologised for the "inappropriate" form and launched an investigation.

Leaving aside the fact that the quoted tweet there has a whopping eight likes, my school's yearbook had awards featuring "rear of the year," "most likely to be a Page 3 model," "best whitey" and "most likely to appear on Crimewatch"

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Leaving aside the fact that the quoted tweet there has a whopping eight likes, my school's yearbook had awards featuring "rear of the year," "most likely to be a Page 3 model," "best whitey" and "most likely to appear on Crimewatch"

Reported to the education authorities for racism. 

When I was cutting the grass last week, I found a scabby old stuffed animal toy lying on the rearmost bit of it. We back onto woodland, so I had no idea how it got there - I just launched it into the woods. Strangely, two or three days later it was back, so it got punted again.
Finally sussed out who the culprit was this morning - a fox wandering about the garden with the toy in his mouth like a big daft dug.

Worst ‘I’ve got a big country estate’ post ever.

5 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

pics or... 

unless you were voted "Rear of the Year" in which case... widn't. 

Playing in an over 30's 6s tournament later with a team of guys I work with. Only strip we could get was Man Utd, on account of one of the boys in here being a Man Utd fan and buying the new strip every year since he was 18 odds. Every one of them has the number 7 and his name above it. I hope we lose heavily.

Edited by Ross.

5 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Playing in an over 30's 6s tournament later with a team of guys I work with. Only strip we could get was Man Utd, on account of one of the boys in here being a Man Utd fan and buying the new strip every year since he was 18 odds. Every one of them has the number 7 and his name above it. I hope we lose heavily.

P&B is willing you to karate kick a spectator.

9 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Just stand in the middle of the pitch doing this.

Image result for fergie time gif