Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:
10 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:
TITP 2007 was a nightmare for mud. Couldn't get wellies anywhere in Glasgow in the day either. Ended up wearing a pair of boots like this (I'm sure it was the fashion at the time). Think I ended up with trench foot.
C6__99843.1503559724.jpg?c=2&key=e9d37ac1d76b679c4c487aa3997e0474e7e97f56e16c896b6544b5be9d0cc1d5

Shandon Par likes this.

I don’t know what he meant by fashionable in 2007 as I was wearing a pair just yesterday.

A kid at high school once turned up in a similar pair that were standard Police issue at the time. These were less tolerant times and he got merciless hounded and battered over them.

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

A kid at high school once turned up in a similar pair that were standard Police issue at the time. These were less tolerant times and he got merciless hounded and battered over them.

Shameful way for teachers to behave

12 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I don’t know what he meant by fashionable in 2007 as I was wearing a pair just yesterday.

What police? The one out of the Village People?

Won't be long now....we are all fucked.

Have they tried switching it off and switching it back on again?

I hate gardening.  I like the garden but hate having to do stuff on those rare occasions that I’m obliged to.

Gardening is about the only thing i don’t mond doing around the house, we don’t have a big garden though.

1 minute ago, buchan30 said:

Have they tried switching it off and switching it back on again?

Gardening is about the only thing i don’t mond doing around the house, we don’t have a big garden though.

I have a big garden and have to do very little in it (I get a guy to do the grass, hedges, etc.) but still grudge the few hours each year when I do things.  :(

That said I love lying about in it on those occasions that the weather allows and eating lunch in it when we can.  The only thing I enjoy is picking the apples from the four trees we have.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I have a big garden and have to do very little in it (I get a guy to do the grass, hedges, etc.) but still grudge the few hours each year when I do things.  :(

That said I love lying about in it on those occasions that the weather allows and eating lunch in it when we can.  The only thing I enjoy is picking the apples from the four trees we have.

Same. I even got one of those push along mowers the other day as the gardeners never cut the grass short enough and I can’t be arsed getting the electric extension cable out and using the electric mower. Now the dog constantly attacks the push along mower.

51 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Same. I even got one of those push along mowers the other day as the gardeners never cut the grass short enough and I can’t be arsed getting the electric extension cable out and using the electric mower. Now the dog constantly attacks the push along mower.

Can't you get the footman to do it?