Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

28 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

No need to bring Pawlett into it, I am sure you would go down like that if you came into contact with electric eels. 

The thing is, he doesn't go down first, he goes up. I'm calling it fake as f**k.

Police have issued a photo of a suspect they wish to interview in regard to the Farage Milkshake incident 

Spoiler

5ce32ff4c7634_albertofrog.jpg.65c05f945a04e80fcdd77b350ca034c9.jpg

one for the 70s kids there... the elephants think it was strawberry while the squirrels think it was chocolate. 

8 hours ago, Shotgun said:

The view from the end of my driveway this morning. It's pretty and all but dear doG, I'm ready for this winter to be done. They didn't last this long on Game of Thrones.

May21.jpg

stuck in the Overlook Hotel are we....?

5ce480e85dd6c_giphy(1).gif.76edcc4f3a4043a45b63afa28df793d5.gif

32 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

stuck in the Overlook Hotel are we....?

Apparently King took his inspiration for the Overlook from The Stanley Hotel, in Estes Park, Colorado. Which is not that far away. :thumsup2

Edited by Shotgun

Finished late last night (10pm) starting early today. The food I got on the way home hasn't settled and I'm now trying to force porridge down on top of it. 

Today is not going to be enjoyable. 

Finished late last night (10pm) starting early today. The food I got on the way home hasn't settled and I'm now trying to force porridge down on top of it. 
Today is not going to be enjoyable. 

^^^ Running late running to the toilet type post

Just now, NJ2 said:

It’s been a while since I looked at any of this, but isn’t that the case only as long as you’ve not signed out the working time regulation and isn’t it worked out over a fortnight? Could be wrong on both counts tbf

I think you can sign an exemption but I don't think that rule is over a week or fortnight although others are.