Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
54 minutes ago, ICTChris said:
I've had a sore back for the last week so I went for a sauna at lunchtime today to try and loosen it up.
When I was there, one of my fellow sauna patrons was having what appeared to be a manic episode.  He was talking constantly for about 20-25 minutes, talking about conspiracy theories, the Rothchilds, the Illumati, claiming that we are all a number, that you declare yourself a freeman on the land, that space is a photoshop job etc.  It was a bit odd and I just nodded along.  What do you do in that sort of situation?  
Also, now that I've had 20-30 minutes in the sauna my eyes have been watering all afternoon, people think I'm crying at my desk.

Anal probed by lizard alien imho

I only go to that sort of a sauna o a Friday night.

29 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Not that sort of sauna, you dirty dog.  I felt bad for the guy, he was clearly a bit unwell.  At one point he said he mentioned psychiatric care, I think he's obviously been unwell.  Hopefully, he's OK, getting out and doin grelatively normal stuff like going for the pool and sauna will help.

He mentioned he didn't drink alcohol as it was a poison that controls your mind so I'm fairly sure that it wasn't the throbber.

Not stalking you but was that in the sauna at Dalry Swim Centre? 

I've had a sore back for the last week so I went for a sauna at lunchtime today to try and loosen it up.
When I was there, one of my fellow sauna patrons was having what appeared to be a manic episode.  He was talking constantly for about 20-25 minutes, talking about conspiracy theories, the Rothchilds, the Illumati, claiming that we are all a number, that you declare yourself a freeman on the land, that space is a photoshop job etc.  It was a bit odd and I just nodded along.  What do you do in that sort of situation?  
Also, now that I've had 20-30 minutes in the sauna my eyes have been watering all afternoon, people think I'm crying at my desk.

The guy was obviously crying out for a swift hand job. Hang your head in shame.

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Not stalking you but was that in the sauna at Dalry Swim Centre? 

No, although I have been there occasionally for a sauna.  Not for a few years.

PC brigade need to get a grip. It was ill advised but how can you say it was definitely racist intent.
Pity as his show was pretty good. Seems like a nice guy.
Back in his drinking days, he was an anti-Scottish racist wee shite (in his late night Radio 1 show) so feck him. He's also not funny. So feck him.

41 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
PC brigade need to get a grip. It was ill advised but how can you say it was definitely racist intent.
Pity as his show was pretty good. Seems like a nice guy.

Back in his drinking days, he was an anti-Scottish racist wee shite (in his late night Radio 1 show) so feck him. He's also not funny. So feck him.

Did he not used to be a London cabbie? Nuff said.

P.S. Got him mixed up with Fred Housego, thought they were the same person.

Had no idea about this. Just going by his show on sat morning.

Did you get a happy finish?

I had no idea this was a thing until a couple of hours ago - people camping out on the yellow sticker aisle in a supermarket waiting for further reductions.

The missus had the trolley and I'd gone to the next aisle to pick something up....we appeared from opposite ends of the aisle and I noticed a big pile of Pizza Expresses reduced to a quid. A middle-aged couple had apparently set up their trolley at an angle to defend their hoard and were growling at her approaching with the trolley.

I genuinely never registered the pair of them as I came in from the other end of the aisle, picked the pile of cheesy goodness up and dumped them in the trolley., but apparently if looks could kill I'd have been lying on the floor.

f**k knows what price they were waiting on them going down to.

soldier.jpg.a22d9b1ef7868ddba986a98201bf315e.jpg

This just flashed up on my P&B.... honestly I only posted on the Rangers forum ONCE! 

Spoiler

It's actually a musical based on the story of Dutch Resistance fighter which was turned into a film by Paul Verhoven with Ruger Hauer. Hmm... Verhoven...World War 2... sounds like "Springtime for Hitler" but with tits. 

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

soldier.jpg.a22d9b1ef7868ddba986a98201bf315e.jpg

This just flashed up on my P&B.... honestly I only posted on the Rangers forum ONCE! 

Hide contents

It's actually a musical based on the story of Dutch Resistance fighter which was turned into a film by Paul Verhoven with Ruger Hauer. Hmm... Verhoven...World War 2... sounds like "Springtime for Hitler" but with tits. 

The first 2 were excellent, the 3rd was pretty poor, but the 4th where they introduced the aliens from the planet Fé-nyian that are secretly manipulating everything was laughably bad.