Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Dele said:

Screenshot_20190330_093953_com.whatsapp.thumb.jpg.013b85e143c32cd7e1bbfed858d94ac2.jpg

Been sent this from my mate. He's at Perth train station and apparently this boy has been stood like this staring at the door for quite some time. 

Perth gonna Perth. 

If the door has been painted within the last hour or two it might be preferable to watching St. Johnstone play.

3 hours ago, Dele said:

Screenshot_20190330_093953_com.whatsapp.thumb.jpg.013b85e143c32cd7e1bbfed858d94ac2.jpg

Been sent this from my mate. He's at Perth train station and apparently this boy has been stood like this staring at the door for quite some time. 

Perth gonna Perth. 

Perth Glory Hole?

Woke up in a strange bed one morning and was gutted to find I’d gone blind overnight. Spent a bit of time going over in my head what my new life would be like and how I’d have to adapt. Then i rolled over and realised I’d just been looking at a white wall and my eyes were fine. 

Just say no. 

Perth Glory Hole?
Woke up in a strange bed one morning and was gutted to find I’d gone blind overnight. Spent a bit of time going over in my head what my new life would be like and how I’d have to adapt. Then i rolled over and realised I’d just been looking at a white wall and my eyes were fine. 
Just say no. 
Is this the next instalment in SlipperyP's life story?

221DD149-53FB-4A99-B756-9D29F09A09B8.jpeg.9991bd0be66fcd26b668b00d848d2334.jpeg

Belmont West development off Great George Street seems to have caught fire last night. Old church conversion so the fire seems to have really taken hold of the old wooden infrastructure. Still smoking this morning. A lot of money has been put in. Not sure who the development company is but I heard Stefan King maybe involved...

6 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

221DD149-53FB-4A99-B756-9D29F09A09B8.jpeg.9991bd0be66fcd26b668b00d848d2334.jpeg

Belmont West development off Great George Street seems to have caught fire last night. Old church conversion so the fire seems to have really taken hold of the old wooden infrastructure. Still smoking this morning. A lot of money has been put in. Not sure who the development company is but I heard Stefan King maybe involved...

Looks ok to me

I cannot fathom why the company went bust, with customers like Debra they had the perfect business model.

Debra Henry, 47, of Aberdeenshire, has attended their classes for about 20 years. She told the BBC Scotland news website that she loses "the same couple of stone every time" she rejoins.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-47777065

1 hour ago, Zen Archer said:

I cannot fathom why the company went bust, with customers like Debra they had the perfect business model.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-47777065

according to the pic on that story she seems to have started off as a fat chap and become a slim bird. I've heard of weight loss surgery but that's a bit extreme. 

13 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

This youmg Tory wankbag  expressing upset that his lifesize Thatcher has been beheaded.

thatcher.thumb.jpg.609f7f03b2cb49dd95fc47dc42c64fb1.jpg

63k posts in and this my first on the thread :rolleyes:

Bring me the Head of Margaret Thatcher...

Just realised that as the Spotify account  linked to our Echo/Alexa thing is mine, I can blast any old s***e out of it even if I'm hundreds of miles away offshore.

This is going to be fun whenever my other half is at home at night...  :thumsup2

12 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just realised that as the Spotify account  linked to our Echo/Alexa thing is mine, I can blast any old s***e out of it even if I'm hundreds of miles away offshore.

This is going to be fun whenever my other half is at home at night...  :thumsup2

Haw Alexa, choose a song for my Mrs' situation: