Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

We weren't meant to find out until late March about my job.Counters section was meant to be going through it first but the media managed to find out before staff it was more than one section that would be affected ( my department also and 2 other areas) but because they found out they have had to explain to staff what is happening. Now it's a long waiting game.

Shite. It'll be alright mate, it'll work out for you.

Shite having to deal with the stress.

Could be worse. Just wished I knew a week before rather than 6 weeks or all before.
However in quite a positive person so shall carry on that way. I work however with arseholes so work for next 6 weeks is gonna be shite.

Best of luck, G! Just think you’ve either got 6 weeks left with the arseholes then you’re on your way bigger and better things - you’re Sainsbury’s or M&S level guy - or it’s only 6 weeks until the arseholes get punted!

12 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Could be worse. Just wished I knew a week before rather than 6 weeks or all before.
However in quite a positive person so shall carry on that way. I work however with arseholes so work for next 6 weeks is gonna be shite.

Can't you just start applying for jobs elsewhere just now and leave if you get something better and that solves the arsehole work colleagues problem. In the short term anyway, until you get to know your new workmates and find out they're arseholes as well. 

Just now, NJ2 said:

You’ll not get your redundancy money if that were too happen 

I hadn't thought of that. However, unless I am mistaken @G_Man1985, didn't you leave Tesco and then go back? In that case the redundancy package might not be too much, although I suppose every little helps etc. 

That pun definitely hasn't been used before. 

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Starting a job in Skye today, stopped at McD’s in Fort William and put skye into my sat nav and it’s taken me to Mallaig. Apparently the bridge isn’t in Mallaig. Heading back to Fort William now.

Only 100 miles detour.

It's taken you there because that's where you catch the boat to Skye, or used to. 

You need to update your sat nav. 

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Starting a job in Skye today, stopped at McD’s in Fort William and put skye into my sat nav and it’s taken me to Mallaig. Apparently the bridge isn’t in Mallaig. Heading back to Fort William now.

Only 100 miles detour.

Was the ferry not running?

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Only 100 miles detour.

Minter.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

f**k knows, it’s wild up here. Not in any great rush tbh, just as well. emoji16.png

Plus they’re paying for the fuel, doubt they’d pay for the ferry.

Plus I’m a tight arse.

The ferry would be cheaper than the extra fuel, it's only about a tenner.

f**k knows, it’s wild up here. Not in any great rush tbh, just as well. [emoji16]

Plus they’re paying for the fuel, doubt they’d pay for the ferry.

Plus I’m a tight arse.
Yer no saving this one....

Car sat navs should be cross checked by google for even the most basic of journeys.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Im not in any hurry, and the sea is wild, up here for 3 weeks. Back in FW now, heading for spean bridge.

Softie. Ferry's running as normal.

Edited by welshbairn