Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Saw a job I'd love and be fucking great at for 10k more than I'm on now but it's a pure written essay needed to apply and I'd need to fanny about with my CV to make it more applicable and I only got ma phone to edit with and write on and the deadline's tonight.

Fucking b*****ds. I'm writing "I typed all this shite out on ma shitty phone by the way. How's that for effort?"

4 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Saw a job I'd love and be fucking great at for 10k more than I'm on now but it's a pure written essay needed to apply and I'd need to fanny about with my CV to make it more applicable and I only got ma phone to edit with and write on and the deadline's tonight.

Fucking b*****ds. I'm writing "I typed all this shite out on ma shitty phone by the way. How's that for effort?"

I'm on the job hunt right now and have a laptop. Happy to help (if you don't take the piss :lol:).

I was drinking at a wedding yesterday and this morning woke up the worst ive felt since i was about 20. Head absolutely thumping. Took all my strength to get to the restaurant in the hotel we were staying at to get juice. Took two brufen and an omeprazole and felt better as the day has went on. Had proper hangover junk food and two bottles of bru.

6 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I done a distance learning "Paleontology 101" course with a Canadian University last year. Just for fun.

My missus added it to my CV in case "the person interviewing you likes dinosaurs too"

What a gal

In case he/she's a Highlander you should include under Hobbies, "Wandering around Lidl looking at tinned beetroot."

Edited by welshbairn

11 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I done a distance learning "Paleontology 101" course with a Canadian University last year. Just for fun.

My missus added it to my CV in case "the person interviewing you likes dinosaurs too"

What a gal

maxresdefault.jpg

Dinosaur, Grrrr!