Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

So the other day I got home to find a delivery note from some bunch of chancers - ukpost?  can't remember.  anyway it said they'd left a parcel for me, the "with a neighbour" box was ticked, and the detail was "behind the green recycling bin" and sure enough in the back garden there's a cardboard box, almost soaked through. 

It's addressed to my address, Flat 2, 40 S******* R***, correct postcode, but the addressee is some bloke i have literally never heard of, never seen post for him before, and i've lived here for 14 years this month.  There's no phone number or anything but there is a delivery number and a website. 

So i try to register a query about this delivery and it won't let me because it's saying the delivery number isn't valid, presumably because they consider it to be complete.

I've kept it in the hallway for a few days in case he figures it out and finds out where they've sent his package.  but he hasn't been yet.

I don't need to open it to know what it is, it says on the label, it's 12 (glass) bottles of cider.

I'm alright to just have them aren't i?  i'm not missing something obvious i could do to get them to come and take them away?

Just catching up. Nizzy resigned as a moderator because he felt he and the other mods were responsible in some way for recent distasteful posts and couldn't have that on his conscience? That boy really takes the Internet seriously.

F*ck Killie.

22 minutes ago, Christophe said:

So the other day I got home to find a delivery note from some bunch of chancers - ukpost?  can't remember.  anyway it said they'd left a parcel for me, the "with a neighbour" box was ticked, and the detail was "behind the green recycling bin" and sure enough in the back garden there's a cardboard box, almost soaked through. 

It's addressed to my address, Flat 2, 40 S******* R***, correct postcode, but the addressee is some bloke i have literally never heard of, never seen post for him before, and i've lived here for 14 years this month.  There's no phone number or anything but there is a delivery number and a website. 

So i try to register a query about this delivery and it won't let me because it's saying the delivery number isn't valid, presumably because they consider it to be complete.

I've kept it in the hallway for a few days in case he figures it out and finds out where they've sent his package.  but he hasn't been yet.

I don't need to open it to know what it is, it says on the label, it's 12 (glass) bottles of cider.

I'm alright to just have them aren't i?  i'm not missing something obvious i could do to get them to come and take them away?

That's the worst poem I ever read.

I dislike shaking hands. It's strange and I don't know where other folks' hands have been. I dislike the feeling of it and always have to wash my hand as soon as possible after.

I don't mind the 'forearm shake' though (indeed would much rather this was the 'done' thing).

I dislike shaking hands. It's strange and I don't know where other folks' hands have been. I dislike the feeling of it and always have to wash my hand as soon as possible after.

I don't mind the 'forearm shake' though (indeed would much rather this was the 'done' thing).

How do you stand on 'slipping some skin'?

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Only people with beards and tattoos would do that.