Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Had wiffy smell in the house. Found a dead cat behind the cupboard.

Was spewing while lifting out, maggots all over the place, poor thing(kids & wife get out the house). No ceremony, straight in the river

Put flowers in the river next day..

next was today

Mrs M has gone to some length to hide the evidence of her RTA.

Does anyone on P&B take abuse as gracefully as Slippery Pillow? Gets pelters all the time for what should be an unbelievably touchy subject and I haven't seen him react once. Compare that to someone like Wisbit who bites to absolutely everything.

And you're a fucking creepy weirdo that finds dead cats in your house in Thailand, where you've moved to after smothering yer da with a pillow... so forgive me for not taking advice from you.

I'd drop this racist in a minute.

Does anyone on P&B take abuse as gracefully as Slippery Pillow? Gets pelters all the time for what should be an unbelievably touchy subject and I haven't seen him react once. Compare that to someone like Wisbit who bites to absolutely everything.

Thank you sir, but see above.

You do realise you're trying to antagonise a man who has taken a life?

Arbroath will be littered with Celtic scarfs tomorrow as a mark of respect to their fallen brethren.

Going by everything I've seen him post on here, even his name, avatar etc, I'm 100 percent positive he's your typical old weirdo sex tourist kind of guy. Moved to Thailand a 37 year old virgin and bought some young Thai girl off a farm/the Internet and had a few bairns off the poor thing.

Basically this;

post-14721-14468119956461_thumb.jpg

Absolute creep, sick fed up of taking pelters from him, him picking a dead cat out the back of his cupboard is the final straw for me.

So I have to say, I can't say I'm too afraid Bobby.

Seems a guid c**t. Obviously had his troubles and escaped to warmer climes to start again. Kudos to him.

I'd take a hundred pissed up SlipperyP's posting incoherent drivel over one Dundee United and Celtic supporting Arbroathian racist.

Yes, it came from me. The way to tell is that it has my username against it.

Here to help.

I know it came from you, that's why I said it wasn't surprising, because you are a cock.

As for the who I support banter, but rich when you support Kilmarnock and Dumbarton.

I know it came from you, that's why I said it wasn't surprising, because you are a cock.

As for the who I support banter, but rich when you support Kilmarnock and Dumbarton.

Lichtie has gone all Apollo Creed today

edit: without the red, white and blue outfit, obvs

Edited by KnightswoodBear