Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Definitely happens to me with beer in the pub versus beer in the house. Get more drunk in the pub and a worse hangover. Chemicals in the pipes, I tell thee.

I used to attribute it to that most intangible of things "atmosphere", but most pubs have less "atmosphere" than the Milky Way, so f**k knows what causes it.

I've always wondered how a subcrawl works. The nearest pub to Govan is an old man's hovel, the nearest one to Ibrox is uh... Rangers minded (and I seem to recall from the last time I saw it has "MORE THAN A CLUB" written on a sign at the top of it), I can't imagine these places being open to the sort of people who'd do a subcrawl coming in.

I've always wondered how a subcrawl works. The nearest pub to Govan is an old man's hovel, the nearest one to Ibrox is uh... Rangers minded (and I seem to recall from the last time I saw it has "MORE THAN A CLUB" written on a sign at the top of it), I can't imagine these places being open to the sort of people who'd do a subcrawl coming in.

You'd be wrong. The southside pubs are the best pubs on the crawl, and the most open to a big bunch of folk wandering in.

See below. The cream bun pubs are by far the most enjoyable on the whole thing, with North Glasgow being the shite part of the crawl.

You'd be wrong. The southside pubs are the best pubs on the crawl, and the most open to a big bunch of folk wandering in.

Well, except for when we all walked in The Angel...

The one at Ibrox is the Louden Tavern. It's fine as long as you avoid match and Orange walk days, and don't going in singing about the RA.

I had a session in the Louden after Sons game against Rangers last year with a Rangers mate. First I'd ever been in that one on a match day, only having visited for SubCrawls previously. All weird as f**k ****. Some mouthy bird was from Stirling or thereabouts, I asked her if she'd enjoyed the game and she looked at me like I was from Mars and said "ah dinnae gaw ae thu gemmes!". When I asked why she had travelled from Stirling to the Louden on a match day otherwise her response was "tae gaw ae thu pub likes!". Freaks.

I had a session in the Louden after Sons game against Rangers last year with a Rangers mate. First I'd ever been in that one on a match day, only having visited for SubCrawls previously. All weird as f**k ****. Some mouthy bird was from Stirling or thereabouts, I asked her if she'd enjoyed the game and she looked at me like I was from Mars and said "ah dinnae gaw ae thu gemmes!". When I asked why she had travelled from Stirling to the Louden on a match day otherwise her response was "tae gaw ae thu pub likes!". Freaks.

When we visited a few years ago I'm sure we went to some place called the Rolls Royce social club. We met some boy that introduced himself as Billy and followed that my the statement "and im a bigot"

Don't be such a big girl's blouse.

I sold my car five months ago. On the same day i sold it the buyer got a parking fine from that DRP shitey company. Despite my good judgement i phoned them a month ago and got told that they used their access to the DVLA files to confirm im still the owner. Phoned the DVLA and obviously they confirmed i wasnt. Still getting letter.

In that five months ive been warned from five different companies sending me letter almost every third day that impending legal action will take place if i dont pay the reduced £80 fee.

Can they not just f**k off? It surely cant be worth all this bollocks for £80. Wish i could claim harrassment or something

I sold my car five months ago. On the same day i sold it the buyer got a parking fine from that DRP shitey company. Despite my good judgement i phoned them a month ago and got told that they used their access to the DVLA files to confirm im still the owner. Phoned the DVLA and obviously they confirmed i wasnt. Still getting letter.

In that five months ive been warned from five different companies sending me letter almost every third day that impending legal action will take place if i dont pay the reduced £80 fee.

Can they not just f**k off? It surely cant be worth all this bollocks for £80. Wish i could claim harrassment or something

They will give up. Don't pay them a penny - in fact, send them a bill for a grand for wasting your time.

Upgrade your home phone number to a premium rate number. There's no need for stickers or driving like a twat, this time. Explain to them via a letter you are keen to square up your debt, but you can only do this over the phone.

When they call, f**k them about something chronic. A good hour should do it.

Hey Presto! You're a fiver up :)