Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A friend of mine has been bragging about the amount of lassies he's been seeing from tinder. I doubted this so have made a fake tinder and within minutes we were matched. He thinks I'm an absolute worldie called Jennifer. Currently at a very boring hey how are you stage but should it get propa nawty I'll share it with you's. Not that a lot, if any, will care.

This is pathetic

A friend of mine has been bragging about the amount of lassies he's been seeing from tinder. I doubted this so have made a fake tinder and within minutes we were matched. He thinks I'm an absolute worldie called Jennifer. Currently at a very boring hey how are you stage but should it get propa nawty I'll share it with you's. Not that a lot, if any, will care.

Get a PAYG SIM card and start texting him to make Jennifer genuine to him then tell him your getting feelings for him and you feel confused :D get him to book a nice meal and hotel for the night then when you turn up he will laugh and you won't feel bad at all :)

tumblr_n5e26yrjK11s2dxwco2_250.gif

You fallen victim to a similar ploy throbber?

Yeah kinda once, after a TITP when my mind was very fragile!

I just don't find it funny and don't see who is going to benefit from this at all. Kev is more than likely low on any sort of female interaction otherwise he wouldn't waste his time with this sort of nonsense.

We're going to benefit when he posts up his mates randy drivel for us all to have a chuckle at.

I suppose so - it would be easy as f**k to just steal a girl with a pretty faces photo's and make a fake profile and you would get contacted of all sorts of horny b*****ds.

Stinson Hunter seems to get a lot of attention anyway