Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I wouldn't know how to eat a mashed tattie roll. I eat those foods in different ways. To put them together would completely baffle my process! Obviously I bite a bit off a roll and chew it, but I don't chew mash I just kinda swallow it :o

I think if I was to attempt to eat a mashed tattie roll there would be a high chance I'd choke to death :lol:

Give it a shot please, and let us know how it works out for you. :thumsup2

My wee girl has mild cerebral palsy, thankfully it only affects her right arm and to a lesser extent her right leg.

Anyway, I planned to get a tattoo done and thought about a print of her feet on my upper arm, then with this diagnosis I thought I would get a green cp ribbon between the feet.

Now I've pondered this for a week or two and I've binned the idea of the ribbon.

The more I thought about it the more I thought, is the cp so high on the list of what makes up my daughter that I would make it so important. That I would make it the thing I have on my arm to represent her and you know what?

I decided f**k that, I'm going to go ahead and get her feet tattooed on my arm and maybe her name but that's it. Her cp is going to be the quiet noise in the background of her life not the badge she wears on her chest.

This is the thing I wanted to share today.

My wee girl has mild cerebral palsy, thankfully it only affects her right arm and to a lesser extent her right leg.

Anyway, I planned to get a tattoo done and thought about a print of her feet on my upper arm, then with this diagnosis I thought I would get a green cp ribbon between the feet.

Now I've pondered this for a week or two and I've binned the idea of the ribbon.

The more I thought about it the more I thought, is the cp so high on the list of what makes up my daughter that I would make it so important. That I would make it the thing I have on my arm to represent her and you know what?

I decided f**k that, I'm going to go ahead and get her feet tattooed on my arm and maybe her name but that's it. Her cp is going to be the quiet noise in the background of her life not the badge she wears on her chest.

Outstanding post stimpy.

Best of luck to you and your family. Shit like this puts things in perspective and when you get through the initial pain and shock then you realise that there's so much more to life.

Great post, lad.

Outstanding post stimpy.

Best of luck to you and your family. Shit like this puts things in perspective and when you get through the initial pain and shock then you realise that there's so much more to life.

Thanks, it's just something she'll have in her life to deal with and we'll give her all the support she needs.

The health professionals have been outstanding so far between the consultant, physio and OT, couldn't have asked for better.

Thanks, it's just something she'll have in her life to deal with and we'll give her all the support she needs.

The health professionals have been outstanding so far between the consultant, physio and OT, couldn't have asked for better.

I have personal experience of CP and wish you and yours all the best