Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm courting with a new female friend (it's going well, thanks for asking.) and she's currently on her break at work. I, being a nice guy asks what she's having for tea, her reply has completely stopped me in my tracks.

"Mashed potato on a roll"

Maybe she doesn't have any teeth, if this is so, don't do anything rash, this could work in your favour.

You can get them all on YouTube free of charge. Netflix is also shite and not worth the money.

Netflix is great, especially when you can get on the American and UK versions. The amount I have paid for Netflix compared to the amount it would cost me to buy all the boxsets I will have watched on it..... Scary amount of money saved.

Netflix is great, especially when you can get on the American and UK versions. The amount I have paid for Netflix compared to the amount it would cost me to buy all the boxsets I will have watched on it..... Scary amount of money saved.

Tend to agree. I think Netflix takes a shitload of harsh criticism. Film wise it's not superb, but as you say the amount of boxsets is great and I've definitely got my £70 per annum's worth outa them. American Horror Story and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are two I probably wouldn't have gambled on buying. That would have been a massive shame, particularly with regards to Sunny in Philly which is now firmly rooted in my Top 5 sitcoms of all time :D

Tend to agree. I think Netflix takes a shitload of harsh criticism. Film wise it's not superb, but as you say the amount of boxsets is great and I've definitely got my £70 per annum's worth outa them. American Horror Story and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia are two I probably wouldn't have gambled on buying. That would have been a massive shame, particularly with regards to Sunny in Philly which is now firmly rooted in my Top 5 sitcoms of all time :D

I've got a shitload of box-sets to watch in the coming months.

Edited by Valdas Trakys

If you couldn't care less about TV shows, Netflix is quickly becoming poorer value, and will apparently get significantly worse at the end of this month. Glad I never stopped the Lovefilm subscription.

I'm courting with a new female friend (it's going well, thanks for asking.) and she's currently on her break at work. I, being a nice guy asks what she's having for tea, her reply has completely stopped me in my tracks.

It's effectively a roll and unfried/ungrilled tattie scone.

All it shows is a lack of evolution and class, but she's from Dundee, so it's to be expected.

My girlfriend loves mash potato on a roll with gravy. Cant see the attraction myself.

I wouldn't know how to eat a mashed tattie roll. I eat those foods in different ways. To put them together would completely baffle my process! Obviously I bite a bit off a roll and chew it, but I don't chew mash I just kinda swallow it :o

I think if I was to attempt to eat a mashed tattie roll there would be a high chance I'd choke to death :lol:

Edited by 19QOS19