Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Mrs Biggie is a charge nurse, according to her the sweat off your arse when wiping could contaminate it, and it wouldn't be a 'pure sample'.

I cannot recall the last time I had a sweaty arse whilst having a shite, anyhoo, the doc writes back to you and says(hopefully) 'I could not detect any blood in your stool'

Not, 'you must be a fat b*****d as your shit was diluted by your sweaty arse'

I cannot recall the last time I had a sweaty arse whilst having a shite, anyhoo, the doc writes back to you and says(hopefully) 'I could not detect any blood in your stool'

Not, 'you must be a fat b*****d as your shit was diluted by your sweaty arse'

f**k knows. I assumed she knew what she was talking about so took her advice.

Its no good just burying your head in the sand.

At least that would prove you are flexible.

As a responsible Y5UOb.png 48 1/2 year old who won't be sending his shite through the mail in 18 months time, wtf are the overpaid lazy feckers testing you for?

Peanut allergy ?

At least that would prove you are flexible.

As a responsible Y5UOb.png 48 1/2 year old who won't be sending his shite through the mail in 18 months time, wtf are the overpaid lazy feckers testing you for?

Peanut allergy ?

Do keep up, blood in your poo, although they don't specify whose blood they're looking for.

Folk from Dundee, the groom may even post on here (I know he posts on The Dark Blue forum) has a sort of gypsy wedding today. Only, Gypsies make the effort to at least wear nice clothes. These folk had fucking onesie/tracksuits on. It's their day blah, blah, blah, but come on to fućk.

Do keep up, blood in your poo, although they don't specify whose blood they're looking for.

Aye, but what does blood signify ? Is it worth the bother? #gottapegitofsumfink

If they don't find any blood, I'm sure they can send it back to Wunfy if he encloses a SAE.

I fail on the 'A' part....

cena.gif